Author Topic: try again  (Read 2395 times)

Offline bill00kid

I am a 64 yr old man, had some surgery 3 yrs. ago, was given several prescriptions. which  I believed caused my gynecomastia. Here are some pics. I havent confronted my Dr. about them yet. I might not even have it, since i am overweight. What are your opinions.  My wife doesn't seem to mind them, she hasn't said anything one way or the other. Im new at this site, so it may take me awhile to figure this out

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
You def. have gynecomastia. A pretty severe case of it.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If your surgery was for a prostate condition, or if you are taking medications for prostate enlargement, you may be relatively sure that the medications are part of the problem. Obesity is often given as a cause of gynecomastia as well.

Age is also a factor, While the condition of Gynecomastia is found in about 1/3 of all adult males, The prevalence increases with age and is believed to to found to some extent in almost 2/3 of all men by the end of their 6th decade. This would account for the fact that the condition is sometimes referred to OMBs or Old Man Boobs.

BTW, I am 71
Grandpa Dan

Offline tazredboy

Thank you for being so courageous to post your problem on this sight.I am glad to finally see a real case of gynecomastia on this sight.This may encourage me to face my gyno.So many people with "little" or "no" gynecomastia post on this sight.

Offline booty_frijoles

• Posting Member
Thank you for being so courageous to post your problem on this sight.I am glad to finally see a real case of gynecomastia on this sight.This may encourage me to face my gyno.So many people with "little" or "no" gynecomastia post on this sight.

Lime...most of the time your comments are pretty rude, but I agree. His comment of us not having "real" gyne is very uncalled for.

Not all of us are overweight. Although I used to be I took control of that situation by losing weight which in turn, made my breasts slightly smaller, which made my gyne "not real" to this gentleman's standards.

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
Lime, you sound very knowledgable with various topics of this problem. We're eager to see your post operative results to show us what a true professional can do for everyone.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 04:04:12 PM by impervious »

Offline impervious

• Posting Member

Offline Jake30080

What were you taking that caused your gyne ? Hang in there big guy. Jake

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024