Author Topic: Rate my hell for 27 years....What type of surgery and gyne?  (Read 3072 times)

toohod

Hello everyone...I have viewed and viewed this site for a long time.  I am finally ready to change my life.  Everyone here has been inspirational and only when i am on here I dont feel embarassed.  A few questions..

1.  Rate my gyne on a 1-10
2.  I have always have had this, not the thinnest dude, but not the fattest....do you see gland and fat tissue?
3.  Should I continue with a gland excision in my case?

Here is the link to view photos
    http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/toohod/

Any advice would be great....I look forward to your responses.

Mike

toohod

Can anyone help or comment on my above post?

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Yes you appear to have gynecomastia.  Looks like you'll need gland excision and a significant amount of lipo.  Try to drop your body fat, though, so surgery is more successful.

Offline anon90

• Posting Member
take the plunge and get a consultation and see how it goes from there :). Like mannyman says you will likely need a bit of lipo so drop as many lbs as possible for a better outcome

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
You're subject line says it all my friend.  Go get the surgery. You'll be happy man.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Yeah surgery is the answer. Go get it done. That's if you want to of cousre. But, go get it done.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024