Author Topic: Do i have gyno??  (Read 2646 times)

Offline GynooGuy23

hey, im 23 5'10" tall and a 168lbs, i have tried steroids in the past but i had this problem almost my whole life.. i was obese as a child and lost the weight around 15years old (30lbs) so the question is do i have gyno??? please help me out, thanks a bunch

Offline GynooGuy23

more pics if they help...

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Kinda, I barely see it. You look great dude. But if it bothers you alot then yeah, get surgery.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
I cant really see it, maybe a very very minimal amount of gland. Does it go worse when you get hot?

Offline GynooGuy23

no it stays pretty much the same. and i heard that with gyno or "puffy nipples" that you can feel the glad just under the nipple, and if u squeeze it, it will be sesitive. i tried doing this and i could not dins a hard glad and i can squeeze all i want and there not sesitive what so ever. could it still be stored fat from what i was over weight as a kid? when i flex my pecs its nice and round at the top as it should be but when the pec starts to go in at the bottom of the muscle, it comes back out cause the nipple is poking out (does not look like im cold, its the nipple and the skin) hope that made sense. thanks for the messages and the help everyone

Offline conspiracyofone

• Posting Member
I have a similar case to yours. Mine are more puffy. I believe it could be stored fat from your earlier years. I checked and I have no hard gland under them. I was also pretty fat when I younger (before puberty). The fat probably stayed with us.

Offline GynooGuy23

yeah i am hoping thats what it is and that all i need to do is more cardio and diet... im going to give it a shot and if it works then ill post pics in a few weeks

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
Gynecomastia, by definition, is an abnormally large amount of glandular breast tissue. This is distinguished from pseudo gynecomastia which is excess fat in the chest that appears to be gynecomastia. Their are no exact critiria outlining what is a normal amount of glandular tissue. Therefore, there is much subjectivity to the diagnosis. Often I will tell my patients it is a personal decision based on body proportions. In your particular case, I would certainly say you are normally proportioned. In fact, most of my patients would be thrilled to have your body proportion. With that said, if you are unhappy with the way that you look, there is no reason not to look into treatment.
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
All I can see is a well built chest, nothing more ! Congratulations for the work out !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024