Author Topic: My Gynecomastia Pics- Plz Rate!  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Congrats on surgery!  You deserved it!  Looking forward to see your post pics!

Offline iki4life

• Posting Member
thanks, gota pick those up from the doc next time...i will put them up afterwards.

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
hope everything went well with the surgery man...u got yourself a bad case rite there...who was ur ps...

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
congrats. can't wait till i get mine hacked off.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline iki4life

• Posting Member
hope everything went well with the surgery man...u got yourself a bad case rite there...who was ur ps...

whatsup outkast,

my doctor was Dr. John Gross from Pasadena, Ca.
he seems like a good doctor with the follow ups. i had a follow up today and he said my incisions were healing well, and told me to start trying to lift up a bit. i can say he was a pretty good physician, so anyone in the los angeles area looking to get this done, you can contact Dr. John Gross at 626-792-1222 and say you got his info from me, Ricky :)
thanks for the comments fellas!
be safe

Offline iki4life

• Posting Member
**UPDATED AFTERPICS**

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
did he perform excision on you?

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
it def looks alot better but it looks like you just got lipo done and need excision of the glands to be complete. but still alot better

Offline iki4life

• Posting Member
well doc said during surgery day i was completely flat, and now its bigger because of swelling...he said it should go down more within a couple of weeks

Offline jls187

• Posting Member
Wow.  Looks pretty good so far.  Your doc did a good job making it look natural.  It doesn't look like he hacked you apart.  I'll be interested to see how you continue to heal.  It's a long process for sure.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
YES now THAT was a good job the Dr did on u....  (only the 3rd successful/NATURAL looking job we have seen on this site so far)  CONGRATS !
now, u gotta hit the gym (when u r completely healed) and build up that chest and work on that stomach..     

Offline iki4life

• Posting Member
darknips, agreed 100000% lol...its funny, my gyno covered up my stomach a bit, and now that the chest fat is gone, my stomach sticks out like a cannon

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024