Author Topic: Surgery next wednesday FREEDOM IS ON THE HORIZON!  (Read 2044 times)

Offline tttrolled

• Posting Member
Well my friends I am so excited to say that surgery is finally here....and I only have 6 more days til I'm a free human being. No more stress, paranoia, constant looking at windows and mirrors to posture up, crossing my arms or rubbing my chin or eyes when the wind is blowing and I need my arm to cover my gynecomastia. No more holding myself back from trying to get with girls, no more embarassment of taking my shirt off in public places or even in the comfort of my own home to go swimming.

Four years in high school I spent with all the problems I listed above. The name calling, the nipple twisters, and overall fun for other people at my expense is over. Now I'm in my 2nd year at college and now life has truly begun starting next wednesday. I'll be uploading pre-op pics a day before the surgery then some post op pics a few days after.

Finally I can put on about 25-30lbs of muscle on my body and then cut down all the extra body fat I may put on during that bulk and have a great looking body.

IT'S TIME!!!!!

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Yes Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You know all the tricks!  Funny how we pull the same crazy tricks to cover up.  Gyno McGiver.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
haha that was EXACTLY my plan
Good luck man
And i did bulk, and cut. Lost alot of mass since i cut wrong, so im bulking again  , clean this time
And i was unlucky i actually still have some gyne left =( Nothing compared to before though
But hopefuly you'l be fine. Good luck  man :)

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
WHOOOO! Must be exciting huh? Hope all goes well for you.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024