Author Topic: AL / GA surgeon??  (Read 2874 times)

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
Hey I've been checking out some surgeons online, but wondering if anyone has had personal experience with a surgeon in Alabama or Georgia?

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
Hey thanks C. 

Dr. Jeffords is very high on my list, and I've been considering booking a consult with him first.  It's good to hear that he's a personable guy. 

Smyrna would a be a good location, I'm right over the AL line, so it's a manageable drive.

And if you don't mind my asking, what was your costs??

I feel that I have a fairly severe case, though I haven't actually gotten any opinions on the matter. Guess it's time to post some pics.

Thanks

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
Wow that's not bad.  Somehow, I had imagined 10k.  I'm sure it varies from patient to patient, but I'm glad to know it's in a reasonable ball park. 

Only thing that bothers me it seems he requires several different payments.  A $500 Deposit, then anesthesia, then his balance.  I'd prefer to write a single check for it, being that I'll probably use a 0% check from my credit card company up until I sell my home. 

I guess I should meet with him. 

Have you posted any pictures of your results yet?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
PSC0002,

Ask Dr. Jeffords if he takes CareCredit as a form of payment.  CareCredit is a company that finances surgery for people who qualify, and many plastic surgeons work with them.  They have a number of no-interest options, such as 3 months, 6 months, or even 12 months interest free.  My office works with CareCredit, and the nice thing is, they will split the charge and cut separate checks to the Anesthesiologist, surgeon, and hospital or surgery center.   Then you only have one bill to pay in 3, 6, or 12 months after surgery. They have other options, such as 36 or 48 month payments, but they charge interest for those.

Just a thought.

Good luck-
Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024