Author Topic: Dont know if i have it  (Read 2601 times)

Offline RiseAgainst162

Hi, im 17 5'8 160lbs i am mostly muscle i work out 5 days a week, both cardio and i box. my shoulders are built my stomach is okay and my legs still need work but my stupid chest i cant do anything about...i lost 40 lbs when i went to military school and my chest went down a lot to the point where i didnt care about takn my shirt off but still it bothers me i just want to be normal. im not sure if i have gyne. people say there is a gland? i dont feel anything hard and my nipples are puffy or whatever. if i had a picture id post it...my man boobs dont really stick out and droop but i donno..its like fat in my chest is it possible to just keep losing more weight and working out the chest with like bench press and stuff?? im 17 and cant have surgery no money..so if you have anything to say please do i appriciate it.

Offline Spleen

Sometimes there are areas of your body that are just very resitant to fat loss.  Blame your parents for those genes!  I had myself down to 8-9% body fat at one point and still had a belly roll.  I was ripped everywhere else.  You can only change your body so much with diet and exercise, but your genetics rule the day.  Surgery can help in spots, but it has it's own risks and costs.  At 17 I'd say you've gotta deal with it as best you can.  It's not really such a big deal.  If it's a problem later on you can always save your pennies and try surgery.

Offline RiseAgainst162

thanks for the reply man i guess all i can do is just keep working out and workin my chest youd think at some point if you lost fat everywhere else that youd burn some from your chest but oh well thanks again

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
keep plugging away in the gym. changing your genetics is not something you can do, but getting your butt in the gym is.  Good luck. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024