Author Topic: Re: just wanted to let some of this go  (Read 9883 times)

Offline Spleen

You have to leave the negativity behind.  Imagine if you dealt with all of those situations in a different way.  You can sit there & take it, or you can reply in kind.  If part of your problem is being overweight, then there is something you can remedy.  It may take a lot of hard work but the benefits are clear.  Each challenge is an opportunity to improve yourself in any number of ways.

It's great that you're getting surgery.  I'm gonna get me some too.  

Offline Spleen

Weight training will be good for you.  More strength = more confidence, plus the extra muscle mass will help you with diet considerably.  Nice job.

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Keep up the diary.  It will be good to  hear about your progress.  Chin up mate.

chorlton

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
yeah gynegoawayplz, you seem like a very humble guy, that's a respectable quality.  

looks like you have a well thought-out outline of things to do for success with gyne. ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 06:58:29 AM by jc71 »

Offline babar

• Posting Member
thats good to hear bro,

yeah you do seem humble! the world needs more people like that.

im gonna keep checking up on your progress diary buddy. Goodluck on the goals you set yourself, i know you will achieve them and have that day where you will look down and see a flat chest.

keep the faith man!

Offline cheese

• Posting Member
dude you need a psychiatrist.. feel better

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
been there, mostly still there too.  keep at it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline johnpaullino

• Posting Member
I hope u feel better, the good thing is that u have Dr Bermant. He will help you

Offline jc71

gynegoawayplz,

Hey dude, get back on these boards. You're a great guy and a good source of motivation for me to loose my weight like you did. Others probably feel the same.

Expressing your feelings on this site can be very therapeutic, as I sensed a hint of hope in your words towards the end of your post.

I sent you a private message!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 10:54:24 AM by jc71 »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Talking about it won't get things done. This is what you need to do:

If you are over weight, you shouldn't even worry about gyno. Work on weightloss first and foremost till you are around 180 -200lbs (depending upon your height)
Start savings money a little at a time.

Go to a Doctor. Explain to him your problem. Break down if you have to. Tell him what you just told us(in fill detail).
Talking to a doctor about your "breasts" is the hardest thing to do. Also the hardest part in getting them removed. Its down right humilating but its something you have to do. Its the first step. He will probably refer you to a plastic surgeron where they can be taken care of. If insurance doesnt  pay for it, that its just going to take longer. But if the gynecomastia effecting you that much and you explain that to the doc, insurance will cover it.  

To sum it all up, you need to stop biatching and whining about it and put your foot down! Do something about it!
Nothing will get done unless you put fourth the effort.

Vaio
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 02:48:07 PM by vaio »
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

Good advice vaio.  Gynegoawayplz has come a long way already and has a great plan of things he still needs to do, check it out on the first page of this thread.  It's well thought-out.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I hate how society is setup.  I hate the way people live, and I hate the way people treat one another.  I wish everyone could feel pain so deep that it hurts everyday.  Then they would know how it feels to be me.

Very powerful words Dude! I have felt the exact same way at times.

You mentioned how that black chick and her friends made fun of you. It's wierd how it hurts more comming from a female huh ???. Especially when they get that 'demonic' smirk on.

You hang in there, get surgery and learn to LOVE yourself. It's not so difficult to do my friend.
 ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 04:52:59 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

Removed. See ya dude.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Yo! I saw some of your experiences andramblings and random thoughts from your mind and shit i just have to say. get the surgery now. Youre all depressed and shit, man. I was actually born and had lived in the ghetto for the first five  years of my life in south central LA (Compton, CA), because it was the only place my pops and mom could afford to live because they were immigrants, and life was hard, but then we got out the ghetto and moved to a rich neighborhood in Florida because they are doctors, so theres people struggling.

About you wanting a gun, my uncle has let me use his glock 30 once before, but it ain't really mine yet and i aint never shoot anybody in my life (i aint a gangster or anything), i just shot it at some paper targets at the indoor shooting range. but please, dont kill people. Ive wanted to kill some people a while back, because they make fun of my fucking titts, and while i still feel i should have murdered or done something bad to them, but i didn't, and i regret it, but then there are consequences to your actions.

just please lose the weight. i hate to see you wanting to kill yourself. and wait for better shit to come by

« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 03:19:16 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline jc71

You need to get yourself some of those Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors and you'll feel much better.  Well, that or a 5th of Jack.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024