Author Topic: In Desperate need of your help...(pics inside)  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Suffering

Hello, I am a student , and I really need your help. I have suffered with male breasts every since I was as young as 7 (since I was in the 2nd grade), and it has really taken a toll on me. When I was born, I had a slew of problems and my mother said I had to take a lot of meds (some of which included some type of steroids), so I think that may have had to do with it. I have had them as long as I can remember and they only seem to get bigger. As you can imagine, school was hell for me, and I just cant put up with it anymore. I know that surgery is the best way, but right now, I am a student and tuition is very expensive). Does anyone have any ideas  is very expensive). Does anyone have any ideas for me? Any cheap ones preferrably? (Note: I have tried losing weight, but when I started, my stomach seemed to be shrinking, while my breasts only shrinked a very little, which made me look very weird, so I stopped). Any help is appreciated, thank you!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:19:44 AM by Suffering »

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I feel your suffering, man. I think that losing weight, though, will do you a world of good for a number of different reasons not even related to your gyne. As for the gyne itself, there doesn't seem to be a miracle cheap cure out there - the only proven remedy is plastic surgery. A cheap and effective alternative which won't cure your problem, but hide it, is to buy compression undershirts which will mask your gyne and give your chest a flatter look. One product that has very good reviews on this site can be found here: http://www.underworks.com/

You didn't mention where you were from, but I know that in certain countries, part or all of the plastic surgery can be covered by the healthcare system. In my country Canada, for example, the gland excision element of the surgery can be covered, and I have read of students having their operations done for as little  $1200 (CDN).

Good luck,
dondante

Offline Suffering

I feel your suffering, man. I think that losing weight, though, will do you a world of good for a number of different reasons not even related to your gyne. As for the gyne itself, there doesn't seem to be a miracle cheap cure out there - the only proven remedy is plastic surgery. A cheap and effective alternative which won't cure your problem, but hide it, is to buy compression undershirts which will mask your gyne and give your chest a flatter look. One product that has very good reviews on this site can be found here: http://www.underworks.com/

You didn't mention where you were from, but I know that in certain countries, part or all of the plastic surgery can be covered by the healthcare system. In my country Canada, for example, the gland excision element of the surgery can be covered, and I have read of students having their operations done for as little  $1200 (CDN).

Good luck,
dondante

Thanks, Don, I'll check it out

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024