Author Topic: My Gynecomastia journey, I got rid of it without surgery.  (Read 4635 times)

Offline monsterclean

• Bronze Member
Hey dude,

Your pics look great, but I don't think you ever had gyne.

You're "pre-gyne" pics don't seem to be gynecomastia-like.

Great work tho!

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
I would attribute the way your chest looked in 2002/2003 to your being a little overweight.  Obviously getting fit has helped you a lot and you do look really great.  But it's not true to say that you "got rid of gyne without surgery".  There is no possible way to get rid of true gynecomastia without surgery.  But with pseudo-gynecomastia this is a possibility.  Even if you had any significant amount of gland it is so small that your muscles don't even make it poke out.  So then you really never had true gynecomastia to begin with.

You look really great though!  Keep up the good work!   :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:14:48 PM by Jake »
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline magne

Offline chocorange

• Posting Member
Awesome.  Clearly you were lucky and had pseudo-gyne (excess fat on the chest) instead of true gyne (excess gland), but the accomplishment is remarkable nonetheless.  Can you tell us more about your training regimen and diet? 

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Impressive results, indeed. But you didn't have gynecomastia.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
Great work man. I actually think you did have a TINY bit of gyne before - puffy nipples. So congratulations on getting rid of it and on that amazing body of yours, i know that takes ALOT of discipline.

you are truly an inspiration on both counts - losing puffy nips (mild gyne) and transforming your body n gettin buff.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Great job, nice body, i think you looked best in 2007  :D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
No question this person worked hard to get where he is.  Undoubtedly, he had great discipline. I have been around a bit and know what mass looks like that was built by steroids.  I see that here.  I have no problem with them, and feel people have the right to do anything with their bodies they like.  But understand many men will get gyne as a side effect, and this we want to avoid!  So work hard and you can get in shape like this man, but hard work alone wont build the extra mass, just a great body.  Do we really need anything more?

Offline monsterclean

• Bronze Member
I have been around a bit and know what mass looks like that was built by steroids.  I see that here.  I have no problem with them, and feel people have the right to do anything with their bodies they like. 

I think you might be right - the pics have been taken off.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024