Author Topic: Worth Surgery?  (Read 2356 times)

Offline LiteraryDevourer

I've become more and more aware of this gynecomastia over the last few years, and its seriously begun to get me down :( I lost a lot of weight, and continue to lose it, but its just making the perkiness of my nipples look more pronounced. My friends are trying to get me into body building, but I'm worried that with the new muscle, it'll make them look bigger. Every time I've worked my chest, it seems that the gynecomastia is bigger and doesn't firm up at all from when its cold etc.

Has anyone else had tingling sensations from their nipples as well? I'm beginning to feel constantly aware they're there, just a sensation like sitting on my chest. Beginning to really make me self concious, and I've always been a confident person.

I'm trying to figure out if it'll go away. I'm 21, almost 22, and wouldn't say I'm out of shape. Do you think its worth looking into surgery for?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Hi
the only one who can make that decission is u, if u feel in your heart that u would have a better life if u get the surgery then u should do it.

Good luck Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024