Author Topic: Newbie needs advice  (Read 2915 times)

Offline cookiewithmoobs

Hiya guys, first post here, i've finally decided to get something done about my moobs! i have always been sure that my case was gynocomastia and the more researched the issue the more sure it made me feel that my condition was indeed gynecomastia and not just man boobs.

i'm 23 at the moment and i started to get alot of chest fat and really puffy nipples about 3 years ago, i went to see my GP about a year ago and he laughed at me and told me i was just fat (despite being 6' 2 and about 13 stone (180 pounds)  without so much as touching my chest! i researched the issue myself more i i was not sattisfied that my nipples puffing out so much was all down to being a tiny bit podgy

despite this i started weight training and got my weight down (i was not overly fat anyway) and then last month i went to see a different docter, this time i showed photos of my nipples puffing out and she was a little more sympathetic than the last docter and has sent me for blood tests which i am waiting for the results.

i really hope i can get surgery done on ther NHS but after reading many stories on here it's looking extremely unlikely, i don't want to wait ages to get this done, i just want to have the surgery and get on with my life.

The reason i am posting is just to find out where the best place is to go to have the surgery done privetly if i have no luck with the NHS. I have lived in Thailand for 2 years previously and have been looking at some clinics there but i have read some positive posts about Prague too. There is no way i can afford to have the surgery done in the UK so any help on recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long post, thanks guys.

John Cook

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
John,

Its good that you have decided to do something about your moobs.  This forum is a good guide.  Plan out your budget.  Then read about the locations which are within your budget.  There are some good option: Barcelona, Prague, Poland and Bangkok.  Then contact the clinics and get info about the surgery, procedures and available dates.  Then go for it.  Don't delay.  Start your new moobless life fast.  Good luck and keep us posted about where youre gonna go.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024