Author Topic: Mike888 Comments please! PICS INSIDE  (Read 3378 times)

Banobo

for Mike888

I just want to know what everyone thinks??  I'm scheduled to get excision only surgery at the end of May.

-Mike

Banobo

Banobo

Mike i'd say that gland removal will help in a huge way, you've hardly any fat at all like myself so once the puffy nips are away you be happy as larry, fit as a fiddle and ready to put it all behind you. Good luck!

Offline mike888

• Posting Member
Thanks so much Bonobo for helping me get the pics up!  I'll keep everyone posted through my process.

Banobo

No bother Mike. Add some info about who and where your having surgery or anything you wanna man.

Take it easy!

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
There definately seems to be something under there and I would doubt that it is fat.
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
yeah, that's glad. It's very similar to what I had removed about 4 wks ago. same shape and everything.  I'll try and post some pre/post photos.  I've very happy with my results. 

Offline mike888

• Posting Member
rdy4chng thanks for the comment!  You said we're similar in body shapes.  Can you send me some of your pictures on here??? Before/After?
Thanks!
mike888

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
All you'll need is glandular excision under the nips and you'll be in great shape. I wish my gyne had been that minor! :)

Although, I can't complain. My case was still fairly minor compared to a lot of what I've seen here.

Offline hgkhjjkjl

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone, but who would spend $1000's of dollars on surgery when you look like that? I don't see any problem at all. You look great.

Offline mike888

• Posting Member
In response to the last reply:

I'm paying 1000's of dollars for surgery because I've been dealing with my nipple situation since I was 12 years old.  I've never been out of shape.  I've been bigger muscle wise and skinnier to try to make the puffy nipple problem go away, but it doesn't.  I can clearly feel a glandular material behind both nipple areas.

I can't wear any type of tight light weight shirts without my nipples popping through my shirt.  When I take my shirt off I'm constantly rubbing my nipples when no one is looking to make them look hard.  Friiends and family have pointed them out to me, so it's not just me who sees them.  I'm going on 30 years old this summer and have been self conscience of this for over 15 YEARS! 

I'm married, have a great career, am mentally stable, AND TRUST ME THE G.C. NEEDS TO GO!!!
OK I'm done venting...thank you all for reading...

Banobo

Alright mike

I was very much in the same situation as yourself, tried everything from heavy weight training from my teens on wards then down the other route by slimming to the point of being unhealthily skinny to see if i could loose the puffers. Then i actually learned it was a medical condition, i was non the wiser until about a year ago so once i learned about gyno and what could be done to fix it there was no question what had to be done.

Anyways man, you do look in great shape and many would be happy with your figure along with the nipple situation but at the end of the day it's you that looks down and See's it everyday so personally i think it would be a huge confidence booster for you, or maybe not a confidence booster but put you at peace ridding yourself of puffy nips.

It's been great weather where i am lately and been enjoying the fruits of post op surgery mawing the lawn and pottering about outside with my top of with pride that i already was in good shape before op and can now show off all the hard work of training without constantly thinking about people seeing my chest.

I',m pleased for you man, soon you'll be gyne free and moving on with your well sorted life, this will just make it all the better for you!

Take care and good luck Mike

Offline mike888

• Posting Member
Well I'm booked!  May 28th and I can't wait.  Finally going to get rid of these puffy nipples!!

Banobo

Alright mike, not been in touch as i been really busy getting on with it. That's great news man, bet time will drag now you have the big day ahead. Let us know how you get on and give plenty of progress

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024