Author Topic: Are mine Gyno or Fat?  (Read 2786 times)

Offline gottagetrid

Hi everyone,

I have asked a lot of people and have gotten about 50-50 results from people saying its fat or gyno.  I have no idea what to think anymore.

I really do not feel any lumps and do not have any tenderness.  I used to weigh what i weigh now (160 lbs.) 5 years ago when i was 14 and about 6 inches shorter.  So I did loose weight and gradually gained it back.

I am inclined to think its fat, but am not sure.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Hey,

I'm kind of inclined that it's more fatty like than tissue. But I keep saying this over and over again, just because it's much more fat than gland does not mean that exercise can get rid of it. I myself am stuck with chest fat although I'm lean everywhere else. I try to stay in shape by going to the gym, doing cardio regularly and eating clean but still I can't get the fat off my chest. That does not mean that this applies to your case or any other cases that have more fat than tissue in the chest. May work for you, I don't know. I think you should consult a plastic surgeon and see what he says. Good luck. 

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
I kinda agree with the previous poster, but it's tough to say.

IMO, you look like you have a female fat pattern/fat distribution (pear shape), which might suggest a hormonal imbalance?

Also, I don't really see any muscle definition in your pictures (arms, shoulders, chest, midsection). You should definitely start some sort of fitness program with resistance training and cardiovascular/weight loss exercises. It should reduce your overall fat % and help tone up your body. Exercising will help you at least evaluate your condition.

Offline DrCALOCA

• Posting Member
    • www.gynecomastiamexico.com
THE ANSWER IS BOTH. I CALCULATE 30% GLAND AND 70% FAT. TREATMENT IS PERIAREOLAR SUBCUTANEOUS MASTECTOMY. FEEL FREE TO CONTACE ME FOR MOR INFORMTION OR VISIT MY WEBSITE WWW.DRCALOCA.COM
Dr.Dr.Jaime Caloca Jr.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
(619) 734-2290 -www.drcaloca.com

13genof

wow from a picture, you are good! 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024