Author Topic: Please could i have some feed back  (Read 6368 times)

Offline D a v e

• Posting Member
Please could someone look at the pictures of me below..

I would really like some feed back.  My large breasts have ruined my life and never drempt that you could have surgery!.  Would love more info on where is a good place to go. i'm in Manchester.

http://groups.msn.com/malegyno/shoebox.msnw

Thanks

Dave

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Yep , yours are just like mine. You look like you could lose some weight like me also. When I went to the plastic surgeon I was told it was mainly fat rather than gland and they would try liposuction first. British NHS too stingy to do a glandular excision at the same time.

I think you should first try to lose some weight get down to an ideal weight for your height. If you still have breasts think about surgery. Doctors are divided about how much weight loss will help even fatty gyne. Some say it will, some say it won't.I have a female friend who was very  fat and lost a lot of weight and she said her breast size went considerably down.Obviously the breast tissue remained but obviously girls want that. So if it is fat I guess it might go.
         It is abit like the pot calling the kettle black though as Iam too embarrassed to go to the gym because of what other people might think So I know it is very easy for people to say 'lose weight'.Losing weight is hard for anyone who was inactive for such a long time.
       Still I can't afford an op and it will take years on the NHS (in my area) so I might as well try to do something.As I said earlier It looks like fat and you are overweight so it is probably just fatty based.I would get it check out by a doctor check hormones etc. Just in case there is anything they can do.
Good luck.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i dont think u have a severe problem, if u get the sergery and loose some weight u will look fantastic

Good luck Henrik :D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
i disagree with the first response. although you definitlely could use some exercise, that doesn't change the FACT that you have gyne that is pretty decent in size. it dwarfs your belly.
to me, that is the real test of chest size. if the moobs are bigger than the belly (and it is not muscle) then you have a problem. that is a rough formula, but it works more often than not.

Offline D a v e

• Posting Member
Thanks for your feedback,

I have never spoke about this before and have to admit was shocked by the 1st reply.  I don't know if this is gyne or not but either way it is something that has ruled my life for 15 years! I was bullied all through high school and most of primary school, I feel so conscious about my appearance that I never wear t-shirts or tight clothes (which is great this time of year!!!!) yes, I am over weight but that is on purpose! I have lost it in the past but my chest stays the same so I put it back on again so it doesn’t look so bad! To use words like grotesque I thought was a bit insensitive!  I'm going to contact someone about getting rid and would love some suggestions of where to go.  What about places like transform are they any good?

Thanks again for responding and listening to me.

Dave

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Dave

Manchester UK right?

OK, take no notice of rob900. I don't know if he has gyne, or if he really knows anything about gyne at all. U suspect not. From some of his posts he seems not to recognise the difference between fat and glandular tissue. Its because of guys like him that I spent years, no decades, in the gym busting my butt only to find my gyne no better, just sat on top of pecs.

Not to say that gym work and exercise isn't important - obviously it is - but only pseudogynecomastia sufferers will find this the total solution. If its fat and only fat on your chest that is.

True gyne - development of glandular tissue - is impervious to exercise or diet. It can only be removed by surgery, in which case its removal is often complete and always permanent.

See a doctor, get medical advice, if you have glandular tissue development then you should consider surgery.  
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline D a v e

• Posting Member
Yes, Manchester uk.  I have made an appointment today with a company called "the hospital group" going to see them in 2 weeks!! (scared sh*tless!!!) has anyone heard of them ? seemed very nice on the phone.  

Anyone have any suggestions for places to contact ?

Thanks Pferdestärken for the advice.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
    • My Diary
No problem, and good luck! If you can try to get more than one opinion - but listen to me, I saw Mr Levick and went for it! Good luck!

Offline D a v e

• Posting Member
Thanks.. do you have any details for Mr Levick ?

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
    • My Diary
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 12:01:02 PM by phil.short »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes, I am over weight but that is on purpose! I have lost it in the past but my chest stays the same so I put it back on again so it doesn’t look so bad!

I hear ya Dude! Been there, done that!  ;)   Moobs on a thin man looks down right odd. But if you put on weight it doesn't look as bad cuz your body is more evened out.

To use words like grotesque I thought was a bit insensitive!

Sure was!  :-/    However, everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. Just ignore the A-hole.  ;)

Yep, have surgery and get on with your life. It's an awesome feeling being Gyne-free!

Take Care....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm sure some will advise you to have surgery, but to me, this looks like a severe conditioning problem.

Dude.....

Gyne cannot be 'conditioned' away. You've been here for a while now and should know better.  >:(

Your body looks flabby and, aesthetically speaking, grotesque.

You should be ashamed of yourself telling someone that they are grotesque. Manc_Dave came to this Site to get some help/advice for his condition, like we all have. Dave is no Arnie by any means, but he certainly is not 'Grotesque'. Don't be such an A-Hole!

John.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 05:19:32 PM by Bambu »

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

Dude.....

Gyne cannot be 'conditioned' away. You've been here for a while now and should know better.  >:(

You should be ashamed of yourself telling someone that they are grotesque. Manc_Dave came to this Site to get some help/advice for his condition, like we all have. Dave is no Arnie by any means, but he certainly is not 'Grotesque'. Don't be such an A-Hole!

John.

agreed.

rob .. no need to be such a fukkwit
... and the saga continues

Offline D a v e

• Posting Member
Thanks lads for the support!

It makes a huge difference being able to talk about it!

Pferdestärken, would you mind me asking how much it cost ? and how lonh you had to wait?

Dave

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024