Author Topic: If you have gyno, I say work out!  (Read 20694 times)

Offline lugnuts

• Posting Member
Hey everybody! this is my first post.

I have had gyno since I was 13, always insecure about it and I was a semi "chunky" kid and had some extra in the chest area. I started doing alot of cardio sports such as riding bicycles & hockey, noticed my body getting slimmer overtime from staying active & staying away from bad food's. 
when I hit 18 years old I was 5'6 130 lbs and still had the gyno but it looked better losing fat around it so I started getting into body building & doing alot of chest work outs for two years, my chest muscle's are alot bigger then they ever were I gained 20lbs but the gyno looks better. 

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I am trying to help.  For the people that have gyno and are over weight, please dont give up on exercise cause it might "make it look worse".  I looked in the mirror everyday and it made me try harder and kept be going for years.  burn off the fat as much as you can, if the gyno doesnt get better, the rest of your body will.

I am currently testing new things to help burn off the A2 Fat around the glands.

So dont let gyno hold you back in life, keep firing back.

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
Hey everybody! this is my first post.

I have had gyno since I was 13, always insecure about it and I was a semi "chunky" kid and had some extra in the chest area. I started doing alot of cardio sports such as riding bicycles & hockey, noticed my body getting slimmer overtime from staying active & staying away from bad food's. 
when I hit 18 years old I was 5'6 130 lbs and still had the gyno but it looked better losing fat around it so I started getting into body building & doing alot of chest work outs for two years, my chest muscle's are alot bigger then they ever were I gained 20lbs but the gyno looks better. 

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I am trying to help.  For the people that have gyno and are over weight, please dont give up on exercise cause it might "make it look worse".  I looked in the mirror everyday and it made me try harder and kept be going for years.  burn off the fat as much as you can, if the gyno doesnt get better, the rest of your body will.

I am currently testing new things to help burn off the A2 Fat around the glands.

So dont let gyno hold you back in life, keep firing back.

Exactly,

Giving up on exercising is stupid idea.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
thanks! I will do that cardio thing! ;D ;D ;D
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline lugnuts

• Posting Member
Hey thanks for the positive reply's fellas.

I hope my post's will encourage more people with gyno to do something about it, build a positive side, set goal's and stick to them.

When you are reaching those goal's it builds confidence to keep going, after you stick to a clean diet you dont want the junk food any more and it tastes fake at which it is.  remove salt (retains water and puffiness) regulate sugar intake (insulin spikes at the wrong time) insulin is good for only post work outs to help rebuild muscle, any other time and it stores fat.  Ditch Soda!! drink Water!!

Don't dodge carbs, cycle them. On a non work out day cut carbs, after you work your butt off eat carbs freely but only clean natural carbs such as whole oats, fruit etc.  They are a good part of a healthy diet and fat loss by sustaining a high metabolism level.  Take high quality vitamins and Branch chain amino acid's to keep your blood levels stable.

I live a healthy life style now and it has changed me for the better and I'm putting this positive word out for people like me when I discovered gynecomastia and was depressed beyond belief.  Battle gyno! I believe in all of you and know what it is like, Never give up.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

I hope my post's will encourage more people with gyno to do something about it, build a positive side, set goal's and stick to them.

When you are reaching those goal's it builds confidence to keep going, after you stick to a clean diet you dont want the junk food any more and it tastes fake at which it is.  remove salt (retains water and puffiness) regulate sugar intake (insulin spikes at the wrong time) insulin is good for only post work outs to help rebuild muscle, any other time and it stores fat.  Ditch Soda!! drink Water!!

Don't dodge carbs, cycle them. On a non work out day cut carbs, after you work your butt off eat carbs freely but only clean natural carbs such as whole oats, fruit etc.  They are a good part of a healthy diet and fat loss by sustaining a high metabolism level.  Take high quality vitamins and Branch chain amino acid's to keep your blood levels stable.

I live a healthy life style now and it has changed me for the better and I'm putting this positive word out for people like me when I discovered gynecomastia and was depressed beyond belief.  Battle gyno! I believe in all of you and know what it is like, Never give up.

dude but working your chest worsen gynecomastia a 'coz it will just push the gland due to the muscle growth..

Offline RadG

• Posting Member
I can somewhat agree with this. I am overweight and have noticeable gynecomastia, but I also know the importance of trying to lose the weight and I am planning on making lifestyle changes to get the weight off. I know some people say that exercising makes the gyn more noticeable, but is appearance worth sacraficing your health over. With ideas like that it makes me wonder if there is a disorder that is opposite of anorexia that some men with gyn suffer in order to make a viable excuse for their gyn, "I have breasts because I am overweight and diets don't work because it is genetic." I say as a new year all of us should make an effort to change our thinking and try to live a healthier more active lifestyle and if like the op it helps to make our gyn less noticeable then good, but if not and I apologize for bringing my religious beliefs into this but God made you like you are for a reason, and I think it better to be alive and healthy than to drop dead because I was concerned about not showing that I have breasts and destroyed my body in the process. Now I also don't want my views to be flamed by those who opt for surgery, I am mainly talking to those who for some reason don' want or can't have surgery.

Offline shirtshy

• Posting Member
It's interesting.  I love sports, I enjoy sweating, and I can control my eating.  But I see now the gyno made me fill out the rest of myself to be 'proportioned' to my chest.  The weight around my stomach and legs is a defense, a distraction from my most embarrassing feature.  So I SAW myself as a larger, slower, 'sturdy' person, but that wasn't really the me inside. 

I guess I'm saying don't let the fat on your chests turn you into a fat person, like I did.
Surgeon: Dr. Fielding

View My Pre-Op Pictures
View My POST OP Pictures

Jan 13 2010, Moobs Remoobed!!!

Offline lorenzo

wow! now im confused!

I work out reguarly,swims in the morning, gym in the evening.

But lugnuts, does it work? or are you just bulking up the rest of your torso, to even out the gyno?

Offline zazzy

• Posting Member
Please provide mor details on how you lost ur gyno? Cardio or bulking?? Do u still feel the marbles or lumps in ur chest?

Offline lugnuts

• Posting Member
Hi fellas, sorry for the late reply.

I do bulk type workouts and light cardio through out the week, building the mass helps burn fat in the long run.

I didn't "lose" gyno from working out but it did help a lot with the fat around the area. Remember the less fat you have around the area pre surgery the better it will look post surgery.

dude but working your chest worsen gynecomastia a 'coz it will just push the gland due to the muscle growth..

Overall my chest sticks out more so I guess you can say it "pushed" it out BUT I have lost fat around the area and it overall looks better.  But my original point is dont let gynecomastia turn you into a couch potato, let you down or ruin your life.  get your ass up and fight it as much as you can, take your aggression out at the gym, stay away from estrogen producing chemicals, dont drink from heated plastics, tea tree oil, lavender, etc.   the biggest cause of gynecomastia is estrogen. 

http://www.primordialperformance.com/discussion/educational-articles/3686-16-ways-fight-gynecomastia.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024