Author Topic: Think I have Decided on my PS  (Read 2503 times)

Offline 90405

• Posting Member
Hi Group:

I am leaning toward Kapoor, but I am also still considering teitelbaum. Does anyone have any recommendations. I will probably end up going with Kapoor. I like his staff, he let me talk with four prior patients and there are a few people on this forum who have had him preform the surgery this year that have talked about it.

Any last minute advice or comments

Thanks

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
Hi Group:

I am leaning toward Kapoor, but I am also still considering teitelbaum. Does anyone have any recommendations. I will probably end up going with Kapoor. I like his staff, he let me talk with four prior patients and there are a few people on this forum who have had him preform the surgery this year that have talked about it.

Any last minute advice or comments

Thanks
steve6161 posted about all the doctors that he had consultation with and those information are valuable. I talk to steve thru e-mail and ask him some question and he was kindly enough to reply to them.
and with what i want is to have a totally flatten out chest, and from all the pictures i have seen from all the doctors patient, i like Dr. Kapoors clients the best and thats why i choose him. So far I am cool with the results cause  I know its still early and it will flatten out more when times goes on.
I pretty much ask alot of the questions that i read from this site.
what procedures are you going to get(lipo, excision, or both? etc) and how many cc's are going to be taken out?
Good luck with your procedures bro.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024