Author Topic: Blarney Stoner's Five Weeks Post Op  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I think I was gypped. Tell me what you guys think. Also, ignore the red mark on my right nipple, it's from a bandaid that stuck too much.

Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i dont know how big your breasts was pre op but i looks like u have puffy nipples it could be swelling but i think u still have it becouse i looed exactly like that after my first op and i had to do one more. i hope im wrong about this.

Bye Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Spleen

We're at the same point post-surgery more or less (I was 5 weeeks on Wed.) and I have to be honest and say that I'd be unhappy with your result.  I wouldn't even worry about the puffy nips because you're still only 15 and according to the stats that'll go away in 90% of pubescent guys.  That's still more than likely to happen for you just playing the %.  

It's the scars that surprise me.  Your pictures are blurry and they're still quite visible.  That's gonna take some time to fade.

My advice Blarney: chill out.  Heal.  Don't obsess.  I know it sounds like a lot of time to a young guy, but take 2 or 3 years to just do your thing without having to re-evaluate your chest.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024