Author Topic: Is this normal?  (Read 2802 times)

Offline gggg

• Posting Member
I'm 2 weeks post op and I have a really weird looking dent on my right nipple. My left is fine, a little swollen. What do you guys think? Does anyone know if its goin to heal or is it permanent? Does it look really strange or is it just me?

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
Well i would say its too early to worry about small things like this. Be happy you look great and got surgery. Alot of others are not so lucky. I would give ANYTHING to have your chest!

Offline bpera002

I have same results as you do and I am kind of upset about it. You pay so much money for the procedure and you get 70-30 results. Well it's not symetrical for sure, and the one side actually looks like the nipple (not the ariola) is not there. Sorry for being so blunt, but it is what I would want.  :-\ Hope fully, it clears up!  I am five months post-op and mine has not yet.

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
I think the issue maybe more of how perfect can you be? Come on doctors are not gods and can only do their best. If everything was perfect then you wouldn't need surgery in the 1st place. Be happy and satisfied that you got good results and move on with your life. I know ALOT of men that would gladly trade places.........lots!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024