Author Topic: Photos  Pre and Post Op  (Read 3867 times)

Offline emil

• Posting Member

Here are my photos.  The post op photos have the tape under the nip and were taken 6 and 7 days after surgery.  

There isn't much bruising but a fair amount of swelling which is normal (I guess.)  It is interesting because the swelling seems to fluctuate.

Not too sore any more. Thank goodness.

I had mostly glandular tissue taken out with a little lipo.

There is a "fold" on the right nipple but it is my understanding it will dissipate.    Regardless way better than the puffy action that drove me nuts.  They are almost half of the size now.  

All in all still quite pleased.

Still wish I would have done this years ago.  Although my PS said they didn't have the same techniques as they do today.  

If this condition consumes you

You might consider taking the step.

Take Care

http://chris121.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01&page=1

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
Way to go ....

I had surgery about a year ago...still not pleased but soo much better.

It was no big deal. Something that had been such a big part of my life was taken care of in a few hours.

What has it been like living with your chest. You like me had quite some knockers.....

Did you date. how hard was it to cover them. Did you let friends know or did you hide....

I'm so happy for you.....

Offline emil

• Posting Member
Tenncast

Yep in a couple or hours or more like seconds it was done.  I wrote the all the 411 in the "my stories" section.

To be honest, after a while I didn't want to really hang with a chick if she was tripping out on the moobs.  I felt if she couldn't get over a couple of inches of my body than F***   her.  
I felt and still feel, that I have a lot more to offer.  I actually have had some hot girlfriends, but I have done my share of the hoggin also.  ;)

I didn't have to much a problem around my friends taking off the shirt, it was just the crowded pool scenario or the beach.  I would always keep my shoulders pulled back, to reduce the hanging.

Happy for you too
and everyone else that is succesful in dealing with this ( with or without surgery.)

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Emil - Thats an excellent result! You must be well pleased.

Tenncast said
Something that had been such a big part of my life was taken care of in a few hours.
I like that, that really sums the whole thing up succinctly. Nice one!  ;D

It really is that easy, and afterwards you can't help thinking "why the hell didn't I do this years ago?".
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
emil....

Looking good my man!  8)

Congrats!  ;D

John.

It really is that easy, and afterwards you can't help thinking "why the hell didn't I do this years ago?".

But as emil mentioned, the Docs didn't have the same techniques as they do today. They didn't even start doing Lipo until what, the mid '80s I think. I would have liked to have my gyne removed long ago also, but glad that I had it done when I did as not to be a 'guinea pig'.

I was on one Site that had a pic of a guy who had a full mastectomy :o :o :o. The scars were brutal! The docs just didn't know any better in the very early stages of Gynecomastia reduction.

John.[/b]
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Yes, that's a very good point Bambu! My scars are less than an inch each side, and hidden in the armpit. If the end result would have been a scar like someone drew a smiley face on my chest with a knife I guess I'd have not bothered!

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Great results Emil.  Looking good.

Offline emil

• Posting Member
Thanks for all the support!

Can anyone else shed some light on the fold of the nip on page 2?  When will it go bye bye?

Probably the weights will help it?

Peace

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
You really needed that surgery. Congratulations.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024