Author Topic: Can't believe I'm actually getting it done!! I've waited 8 years for this!!  (Read 2089 times)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
I had my Pre Op today and wed oct. 28th i will be having surgery!!!  This is crazy!! I still can't believe it yall!  I'm kinda excited to!!  FLAT CHEST HERE I COME!!
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Oh yea i was goin to go to Dr. Bermant but his cost was $5-$6,000 and that's all his secatary told me and i would have air tickets and cabs fees and hotel fees to pay to so i just decided not to go with him!  but Dr. Herzak is charging me $5700 (already put a $500 deposite down) so i owe $5200 now that i will pay day of surgery at 6:30 am!  I will post pics of my chest the day before surgery also cause i kno some people asked could they see my chest since i always complain that everyone is normal compared to me!!  My chest is prolly the biggest on this forum!!! 

Offline superduty

• Posting Member
I dont know the Dr. you are going with, but I dont think you could have gone wrong with Bermant, even for more money!  I hope you dont regret your decision.  I did (not going with Bermant).

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
well with my case it can't get any worst!!  I have like C cups!!  so anything is goin to be good and i've seen his work and talked to one of the nurses that he operated on before!  they all came out with just a thin line as a scar at the end!  but like I told Dr. Herzak, "I'm not really worring about the scaring bc i won't be takin my shirt off anyway, i just want a flat chest and wanna look good in my clothes."  this isn't lipo he's doin by the way.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Just my opinion, but if you're going to have surgery, you should make sure you do it right.  I'm not saying you won't get a good result with your doctor, but at the end of the day, you should be able to take your shirt off and feel like you have normal chest, you are spending thousands of dollars after all and even with C cups, this is reasonable expectation.  Don't sell yourself short.  Bermant is a known quantity, the guy is an expert, and it seems like you're paying just about the same as far as the surgery is concerned.  Just my two cents. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024