Author Topic: Do i have Gynecomastia 2 ?  (Read 6423 times)

Pac-Man

Hi fellas!!

my weight is 76 kg (167.551 pounds) and height of 1.78 m (5.84 foots).. i was always obsessed about my nipples size, and i am so happy to find that i'm not alone..
could you please judge my photos and advice me do i have or not gynecomastia????????

waiting nervously to your reply
Pac-Man  :-[

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
a very obvious sign that somone has gyno is different size/shape breasts as well as nipples pointing the wrong way

what gives ur chest shape is basically the glandular tissue and not the fat

so ya u have it

Offline dreamwrld

• Posting Member
dude, i wish i had a chest like yours, so i wouldnt do anything about it, your fine.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hi pac-man.

Before I respond, i have two questions:

1) Do you ever wear just a single t-shirt in public?
2) Do you ever go shirtless in public?

Pac-Man

rob900 ... well i have to mention that i do have circular glands under my nipple... is that it??

few more pix :

jc as for you : yes i DO wear Tshirts, if a tight Tshirts (if they are dark)
and i do walk around the beach "topless"...
still, i sometime embarrassed of my chest, cause non of my friend have that size.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Firstly (before any sickos who don't have a life accuse me of recommending surgery  ;D) I am not a doctor, and 99.99% of the population wouldn't give your chest a second glance, but technically you have just answered your own question.

i have to mention that i do have circular glands under my nipple

Should you do anything about it? Your choice, you live your life in your body, no-one else does. Personally if I had your body I wouldn't, you look fine.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 12:02:24 PM by phil.short »
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Pac-Man

look i'm very very obsessed with my breast,since i remember, no matter how hard i tried to work my chest it always looked weird.... i mean look at that :

if i'll remove the glandulas by surgery would my nipple shrink to normal human size?
because each time i put a nice T shirt, my nipples protruding thourgh the T and i'm very embarrassed.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 04:42:15 AM by Pac-Man »

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Man, you are stressing about nothing there really! You look pretty normal in those pics. Honest!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
It's mild,but in the pics where you're standing sideways you can see the gyne...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
You have gland, Find a good PS.

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
yea u do. do it if it makes u happy

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Pac-Man....... Dude......  What is 'Normal' anyways? Small 'dime sized' areolas? Dude, we are all different! Not one human being is exactly the same. With that said, I say again, what is 'normal'? It's just that a non flabby chest with dime sized areolas is usually seen as the ideal.

But yeah, I'm hear'n ya Dude! Your areolas are different from all your buddies. It hurts bad being different from all your friends. Been there, done that.....If a minor operation will stop that 'hurt' and 'pain' then go for it! It's an awesome feeling without that 'Dark Cloud' hanging over your head!  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 04:25:16 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
You definately have it...and yes, when you get the gland removed your nipples will become smaller because the gland won't be puffing your nipples out.
You'll look great if you find a good PS.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
You definately have it...and yes, when you get the gland removed your nipples will become smaller because the gland won't be puffing your nipples out.
You'll look great if you find a good PS.

agreed. there are many cases of gyne way worse, but there are also many people out there not worrying about these things.

but you do have moderate gyne there.. technically
... and the saga continues

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I'm pretty sure there's gland there. You yourself say you can feel it.

It's up to you to decide whether you should have surgery or not, not anyone on an internet message board. They aren't the ones living with it, they aren't the ones who will pay, and they aren't the ones who will have to recover.
etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024