Author Topic: Do I have gyno???  (Read 4016 times)

Offline siv

• Posting Member
This has been bothering me for years. So do I have it?

« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 08:16:48 AM by siv »

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
i dont think so, dude.
In any case, i want body just like yours..
Be happy with it.. there's no need to bother after all..
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline siv

• Posting Member
i dont think so, dude.

Hi Jopet, thanks for your response. Well, I started lifting weights more than a year ago, and was hoping that would make my nipples look "flat". Seems like it is not working out.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
i dont think so, dude.

Hi Jopet, thanks for your response. Well, I started lifting weights more than a year ago, and was hoping that would make my nipples look "flat". Seems like it is not working out.

your chest looks great dude.. :)

Offline siv

• Posting Member
i dont think so, dude.

your chest looks great dude.. :)

Thanks xoxoxoxo. But my nips are making me very frustrated...sometimes I really feel like snapping them off with a nail clipper..(sorry..gross but true). You guys sure I have no gyno?

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
u deff dont got gyno!
but u can do this operation i saw on dr bermants site.. where he makes the pointy nipple normal.
check it out

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/male_nipple_reduction.html

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
no Geino! dude..... all clear!!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
no, i can see the pointy nips, it doesn't have to be big jugs.  not severe, but if it's making you unhappy, see a ps, sounds like you might have a little gland under the areola. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing at all !

All I can see is a well and perfect body everybody would like to have ! Go back to your weights and enjoy !  ;D ;)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Well I wouldnt mistake your chest for a womans!
 maybe some might ::)
Therefore, no, I dont think you have gynecomastia
not all gyne is woman-sized, and even small/minor cases can create the same misery as big ones.  this guy doesn't have it bad, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it at all. 

Offline siv

• Posting Member
"woman sized"? ........what does that mean exactly?  ???
My boobs are bigger than one of my friends, ( who is a woman) in fact, without her clothes on, ( I HAVE seen he! he!) has got NO obvious breast tissue at all - slightly bigger nips than most guys thats all!

She isnt bothered by it, by the way! & she is a very hot looking girl too!

[ Gynecomastia: "woman like" breasts ]

WOW...You've seen it before? hmmm....

Anyway, I don't live in US, so I guess I will have to search for help here.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
No you don't have it man.  Might just wanna get your nipples filed down some if it really bothers you that much.  Like when they get on hard, do they show through your shirt easily?  Is that why you hate them?
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline siv

• Posting Member
No you don't have it man.  Might just wanna get your nipples filed down some if it really bothers you that much.  Like when they get on hard, do they show through your shirt easily?  Is that why you hate them?

YES!!!and it is always hard 24/7.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yea that's what I figured.  And I understand why you want surgery!  Just save up your money like i did and get them cut down some, or wear underarmor, or an extra under shirt.  that will do it.

Offline siv

• Posting Member
Yea that's what I figured.  And I understand why you want surgery!  Just save up your money like i did and get them cut down some, or wear underarmor, or an extra under shirt.  that will do it.

I always try wear shirts that are thick (fabric) and avoid wear bright color shirts like white, light yellow. Sigh....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024