Author Topic: Should i do surgery ... cant get rid of them  (Read 4096 times)

Offline SMF

Ive tried everything but boobies just wont go off .. maybe ill go for the surgery... damn extra fat in the chest  >:(

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
You need to post better pics than that. Those look like pecs to me.

Offline SMF

Ok one more pic .. you can see the extra fat at the bottom
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 03:30:40 PM by SMF »

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE but get the darn off here man!!  I hate people like you!!  
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 11:14:32 PM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't take that personally. 

i'm not seeing much except maybe one thing.  it looks like it's a little larger and slightly more distended on the right side.  do you feel anything thin and solid underneath?  is there a layer of fat going on, because that really does look like pecs only to me.  you're one of the rare posters i'd say i don't see anything for from the pic. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
don't take that personally. 

i'm not seeing much except maybe one thing.  it looks like it's a little larger and slightly more distended on the right side.  do you feel anything thin and solid underneath?  is there a layer of fat going on, because that really does look like pecs only to me.  you're one of the rare posters i'd say i don't see anything for from the pic. 

Bro, he's fuckin' with you...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yea he's just showin off!! making fun us and shit.  I wish i'd seen him...bust em in his face!!

PS: in my first post that word was not "darn" guess the mod changed it lol it was the "F" word!!

Offline SMF

EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE but get the darn off here man!!  I hate people like you!!  
I dont understand why should you hate me or think that im making fun of you.

It seems that the picture of gynecomastia that all you guys have is that of a fat guy with man boobs extending to the floor ... i just wanted to share with you my situation but most of you reply on an hatefull/agressive tone but yeah, its ok, at least one person took it seriously.

And yes its more distended on the right side and has a thin layer of fat in both sides ( more in the right side ) i know what im talking about it shouldnt be like that ... ive tried everything but it wont go off  :(

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i was kinda thinking why the hell would u be on here making fun lol. surely u would have better things to do.

true what u are saying tho! people think gyno is having a huge case. the trouble is probably like most people on here if ur used to chest being flat or not worrying about shape of ur chest, and then gyne starts even the smallest amount of gland can be irritating as hell.

u say u have tried everything like what?

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
yeah i think he's just showing off.. what an exhibitionist dude.. get lost! you call that boobies? you could even call it puffy nipple 'coz that's very minor.. get lost!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline SMF

yeah i think he's just showing off.. what an exhibitionist dude.. get lost! you call that boobies? you could even call it puffy nipple 'coz that's very minor.. get lost!
I really wonder if this place has a moderator...

I started a topic because im interested in having some opinions and all i get is a bunch of hate filled users telling me to get lost, that they hate me and even some guy wishing that he had an oportunity to hit me in the face i mean, this is just not normal ... how obsessed can you people be.

i was kinda thinking why the hell would u be on here making fun lol. surely u would have better things to do.

true what u are saying tho! people think gyno is having a huge case. the trouble is probably like most people on here if ur used to chest being flat or not worrying about shape of ur chest, and then gyne starts even the smallest amount of gland can be irritating as hell.

u say u have tried everything like what?

I have tried like 50 different chest exercises, for the inner chest, upper chest, lower chest trying to somehow hide the difference in the pectorals and the little layer of fat in the lower part but nothing worked.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
haha im not obessed....i could really give ah damn i just thought you was being ah d**k but since you say you not, or whatever, my bad!

If you really want help send a message to one of the doctors on here with a ZOOMED in pic of your chest!  can't really tell with that pic all i see is muscles!!  Nobody on here gon beable to help you but a doctor!

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Sometimes chest fat can be impossible to get rid of. And from what I see you're very well in the single digit body fat percentage. I can't see any puffy nipples on you. If there's a tiny amount of fat some lipo will get rid of it. But honestly, if I were you I would not tamper with what I have. In your case surgery is not worth it (that's my opinion at least). Nobody would give you a second look when you go shirtless. Meanwhile, do us a favor and tell us how you train  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024