Author Topic: Surgery complete - before and now AFTER pics too!  (Read 3875 times)

Offline niguy13

• Bronze Member
Hi ppl,

I'm in next week for surgery and jst though i would post a few before and after pics. Let me know what you think...

Check out my (sort of) diary here>
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17975.0
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 04:14:30 PM by niguy13 »

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
Good luck on surgery ! very minor case..  you will be good in no time bro

Offline niguy13

• Bronze Member
cheers m8 - good luck with yours too. Lets hope we get the results we're after.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
just enough to cross the line and get it done, congrats and def report how it goes.  i'm curious, is it dense/hard, or soft, and about how large around is the mass overall? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline niguy13

• Bronze Member
hi headheldhigh01, thanks for the support there.

It is hard - there is definitely gland there. Its more prodominent on the right side and i can feel about an inch worth of gland there in mass , the left is smaller but still hard. 

So a bit of lipo and gland excision should do the trick.  I'll keep you posted.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Hope everything works out for you and your chest is flat like you want it.
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline niguy13

• Bronze Member
thanks fluffy - i've been following your posts m8 and your latest pics look great- your still going through the healing process but it must be great just to be able to think of the future and your fitness and physique with the stigma of gyno hanging over you> i know how demotivating it can be to get in good shape but realize you'll never look how you want to look because of gyno.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
thanks fluffy - i've been following your posts m8 and your latest pics look great- your still going through the healing process but it must be great just to be able to think of the future and your fitness and physique with the stigma of gyno hanging over you> i know how demotivating it can be to get in good shape but realize you'll never look how you want to look because of gyno.

Hell yea!!  Very demotivating lol!!  I'm ready for the swelling to go all the way down so i can start workin the f*** out ya kno!!  By summer time im goin to look so different!!  My Chest seems to have shrunk alot since the last 2 days!!  It's kinda weird having a small chest.  I always look in the mirror and turn to the side to look at the side view lol!!  I'M LOVING IT!! ;D  Oh and thanks for checkin out my pics and stuff!  My next appointment is dec. 23rd.  I don't know If i should post pics before that or just wait...I wanna wait but I think i might post some next week of my scars and stuff.  I thought scaring was goin to be waaaaay worst than wat it is!!

Fluffy ( o ) v ( o )...

Offline niguy13

• Bronze Member
Hey guys.

@ Fluffy > i'm so happy for you mate. You can tell by your posts that you're well pleased with the way things have turned out. Keep the pictures coming man, if anything it will give us a chance to see your progression even if you cant sometimes. I'll be following your thread mate so keep us in the loop  :)

Im in day after tomorrow for my op so check back in a few days for some pics of my own

Thanks to everyone for the support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
My Diary > http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17975.30

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Alright I'll def. be checking back on yours to man!!  GOOD LUCK ;)

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline niguy13

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024