Author Topic: 2nd revision  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
This is my second surgery after 1 year the first op.

I got the revision done by JB Ratti of vital clinic.  Very sad to be... im 1 weeks post opp now and there is 0% improvement and i dont feel any discomfort or any kind of swelling.. im wondering whether the doctor has operated on me or not.

He used tumescent lipo + gland excision. feeling very depressed now... i have totally lost faith in india ps..

Will be going for a consultation coming monday with him and as usual the PS will argue with me that ur chest looks great and its perfectly flat...crap :'(

Anybody have such experiences plz do reply to me...

And i would like to know whether any good surgeons like Bermant available in India...Money doesnt matter for me ... i want to get rid of this shit....

Plz do reply..

Thanks
Ganesh

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
Hey Ganesh,

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I have been following ur different posts over the last few days, and was aware that you were going in for a revision surgery, and was hoping for the best for you.

Actually it was after reading ur posts and several other indian posts that i decided to get my surgery done in india itself.

I just got myself an appointment with Dr. Lokesh for next week, and during the almost hour long consultation with him, i felt very confident that he knew what he was talking about. But, now after reading about ur latest experience, I feel a bit apprehensive myself.

If you have any suggestion/advice for me, I would highly appreciate it.

You can find my posts under the User Photos forum at http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19388.0

DrBermant

This is my second surgery after 1 year the first op.

I got the revision done by JB Ratti of vital clinic.  Very sad to be... im 1 weeks post opp now and there is 0% improvement and i dont feel any discomfort or any kind of swelling.. im wondering whether the doctor has operated on me or not.

He used tumescent lipo + gland excision. feeling very depressed now... i have totally lost faith in india ps..

Will be going for a consultation coming monday with him and as usual the PS will argue with me that ur chest looks great and its perfectly flat...crap :'(

Anybody have such experiences plz do reply to me...

And i would like to know whether any good surgeons like Bermant available in India...Money doesnt matter for me ... i want to get rid of this shit....

Plz do reply..

Thanks
Ganesh

That may be why I see so many Asia and India Gynecomastia and other patients from around the world who prefer my techniques.  To minimize travel, I evolved our Preliminary Remote Discussion.  Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Hi decimal,

after 2 surgeries in india i strongly believe that there is no surgeon in india with the extensive knowledge of Dr bermant. May be i havnt see any of his patients in live but still my inner feeling says that he is the right person for your concerns..

As far as lokesh kumars profile... i have a even better surgeon from whome i got operated..dr Ramachandran.But still the results sucks... They do surgeries based on their assumptions they never think in the patients point of view..

Anyway if u plan for a surgery with lokesh kumar always never forget to discuss abt the possiblilities of a revision surgery...and clearly tell the doctor ur expectations...no matter he gets irritaed or anything..

Im seriously now thinking about planning for a visit to Dr Bermant.. even if i dont get the desired results atleast i will have a satisfaction that i was operated by the best surgeon in this field...and this is the best results acheivable for my body contour...

If money is not a constraint for u...do pay a visit to Dr Bermant... after all its peace of mind we want...money doesnt does anything here...

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
1 week post op consultation with my doctor...

Nothing new he said .. same as i expected....ur chest looks gorgeous....it will improve...

getting sick of these words...

He said swelling is there and it takes 1 month to reduce..but i dont feel so..but for time killing sake i hv to wait for a month and meantime looking out for possiblities to pay a visit to Dr bermant...

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Hello all,

Uploaded my 10 days post opp pics...

Please provide ur honest comments and help me out...

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
uploading left and right views...

Please comment and help me out.. im bothered abt the right chest...

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Hello...i also met with dr lokesh and he looked a gud surgeon to me....i have made up my mind to go for it also becoz i dont have any other option...also decimal how much cost did dr lokesh told u and what were the other various things u discussed...he gave me d no of tests to be done...which iam planning 2 undergo ....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024