Author Topic: Need opinions on my gyne  (Read 2123 times)

Offline gregory34

• Posting Member
Hey guys, new to the site. I'm based in the UK. I've had gyne since my early teens, never really bothered me that much until recently. I've put on some weight and I think the gyne has also increased in size. I hate my body now. I know I am carrying too much weight and I am going to lose the excess first but i would like opinions on the gyne I have and how severe it is. I think it's pretty severe. Also, tell me if I need to lose a few pounds or not (I know I do, but your comments would help).

Thanks guys!

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
doesn't look very severe to me but ( as Richard here will tell you!) really its how much it bothers YOU that is the ONLY thing that matters.
Id doubt you'd get NHS to do you in your case, but its very much a postcode lottery when it comes to this kind of thing here. I was offered surgery without even asking!
 A possible way to go about it is to say it is affecting you greatly mentally. Although very controversial especially in the present climate, there have been instances where by using this approach, people have even managed to persuade their health authority to carry out full sex change surgery costing taxpayers tens of thousands of pounds! :o
Good luck!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
somewhere between mild and moderate, if you've seen severe pics yet on the website by comparison, but even mild cases can make life miserable.  you don't have to live with it forever. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024