Author Topic: Here are my one year post op pics!  (Read 3533 times)

Offline stupidgyne

• Posting Member
Well there's my pics! I finaly got my digital camera fixed. I'd like to know what you all think of my result. Im exactly 1 year post op and my right nip is looking fine but its my left nip that im worried about. when i flex it goes inward. I talked to my doc and he said that its the scar tissue thats making it do that, so we talked about cortizone shots and all and revisions and he said that too much cortizone could thin out the tissue that you want and make it cave in totaly. so I got a mild shot (the pain sure as hell wasnt mild though) and said to give it a month. well i gave it a month and there wasnt much improvement. Ive got an appointment again in july and i want you opinions on what i should do. should i get another cortizone shot or should i go for the revision?

also are the insicion cuts going to go away or are they going to stay discolored like that???

thanks everyone

oh yeah if my links dont work let me know, this is my first time posting stuff.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude...

Could you take some full chest shots. LHS, RHS and a frontal shot.

John out...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Yeah, I agree with Bambu. Try take some fuller pictures.

However, one thing I can say now. Yes - your left nip may not be perfect.. but is it not better having that than having gyne? Seriously, who's going to notice? I know it may be a bit disappointing not achieving "perfection" - but the vast majority of people who never had gyne aren't perfect either.

etc.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
You look like a guy who never had gyne.  Good stuff.

Offline stupidgyne

• Posting Member
Really???!!!! thats why i posted those close up pics to show you what i see.

damn you know it realy may not be that bad and maybe the inverted nip will fix its self over the next year or so. i mean the nip that caves in when i flex is the only thing that concerns me everything else is great.

but from what you all see do you think this cause for a revision on the iverted nip? or do you think i should just leave it alone and let it heal itself?

thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024