Author Topic: Do i have gyno?  (Read 3053 times)

Offline xboyx

Hi. I have just registered here.

I am 19, 161cm(i know im short lols) , 65 kg.

I have these chests different than my other family members.
I have been struggling with this embarassing feeling for about 2 years, but then i finally found this website.
Just want to makesure, do i have gyno?

These are 3 photos i have uploaded.

Please, take a look and suggest whether i have gyno and how to treat it?
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/xleftranx/22022010017.jpg   -This is from the semi side angle
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/xleftranx/22022010014.jpg   -This is from the front angle

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
well im sure you will get replies to the contrary but in MY opinion NO, you do not have gynecomastia!
Do you yourself think your chest could be mistaken for a females? ::)
It looks like a perfectly normal male chest to me, perhaps a bit of gym work could give you a bit more muscle definition if thats the look you desire.

Offline xboyx

yes!! thats really a relief. but, i am still embarassed with it. once, in a swimming pool, an old guy ask me why do i have female breast?
at that time, i dont know there exists such thing, and i answered him because i am fat. lols.
but he said, no its different.
then i went home and took a closer look , compared it with my brother's (who also fat lols). well, he got boobs (kinda floopy) but mine is kinda rigid but big.
dont u see some part of my chest around the nipple protrude a little in the semi side photo?
and why dont i have the middle line which everybody has in the middle part of their bodies that divide left and right chest? lols.
anyway, i have been working out in gym for more than half a year, but still no result... :-\

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
i have been working out in gym for more than half a year, but still no result... :-\

You obviously haven't been following a program, or credible program for that matter with the right amount of exercises combined with the right foods in your diet, because judging from your body you have no muscle definition whatsoever and seem to be a bit unfit - I was like this at one stage too. On saying that though, there is hope - train harder, longer and eat more, but better foods - come back in 3 months doing all these things with a consistent pattern and then we will see if it's gynecomastia (which I hardly doubt), or its just fat.

My current weight is 64kg with 177cm height.
op pictures: - 12th of December 2009 surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19668.0

Offline xboyx

Thanks for the reply.
Anyway, my trainer said that I should not lift heavier than my current one, because I do not have enough stamina.
Is it possible to accumulate fat in chest part?
normally, people who are fat have big belly and flappy chest instead of big and not so flappy chest.
At least that is what i saw on most people. lols

Offline JJ37

• Posting Member
xbyx, if you were 30 or 40, I'd say you'd handle it and would not mind at all. I was a little bigger than you at your age. I can't lie I desired to have it gone, as I did recently, 20 years later, married and with kids. Consider you may be  in the transition of hormones (a doc will advise you better) and that would be normal, if hormones are crazy in the teeanages. Can you visit a doc ? If this is within your possibilities, just go.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sheesh. 

obvious gyne, i only had to look at the side pic.  conical pointiness is not normal male physique.  yes you do have it, and anyone who tells you working out will make it go away doesn't know gyne. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024