Author Topic: Surgery COMPLETE!! before and after pics inside :)  (Read 5140 times)

Offline paulytib

• Posting Member
So after a long wait my surgery is done, 2100 later and this is what i got

when i flex my nipple is like on the bottom of my pec muscle, like half on and half off, that doesnt seem normal

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Don't fret!

Your chest is going to change a lot in the next 4 weeks.

I am 4 weeks to the day from my surgery and I look very different than I did the day after surgery. Swelling really changes the contour (and location of your nipples temporarily).

Just follow your surgeon's orders and keep that compression garment on!

Offline DR87

• Posting Member

Offline lezgetitdone

• Posting Member
damn man, i'd be happy with your before pictures.  Your chest didn't look bad

anyways, congratulations

Offline ub3er

• Posting Member
No, it wasn`t better b4, it wont make u feel comfortable wearing a t-shirt, now it is a lot better, congratz man, its ur time to hit the gym :D

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
ye i agree with ub3er!! i have a simlar case a bit smaller. it definetely makes u feel uncomfortable,looks like good results to be fair.

i guess only u know as a photo can hide alot.

hope u recover well! and post more pics after u have healed..

Offline richardee

I hope you get rid of that cratre. Is the cratres visible when you have you tshirt on? And what do you think of the result?

Offline thetodd

way to earlier to even be analyzing it. Eat healthy drink pineapple juice and relax your result is brilliant your still recovering from invasive surgery that is not your final result!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
I'm happy for you dude.. i think you've been hitting the gym even you have gynecomastia and that's cool.. same here.. :)

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
Wow, only 2,100? Is that the going rate? I always thought this surgery cost most like 5k. If it's 2,100 I need to setup an appointment. Any recommendations for the Jacksonville, FL area?

Offline paulytib

• Posting Member
Im in Ontario Canada and it was 2100 because OHIP covered the other 3900. So total cost was 6000, but i just had to pay for the lipo.

Ill post up new pics this weekend. Its been 5 weeks since the surgery now

Offline aparrax

any updates bro?? im on the same situation.. got rid completely of the manboobs glands, but there are like holes on the chest... that doesnt look normal..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024