Author Topic: Before + 5 months post op pics from Dr. Jacobs  (Read 6896 times)

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
I went to Dr. Jacobs' office today to take post op pics. What do you'll think? I have trouble telling what my chest should look like, since I've lifted weights for most of my life. I can't really tell for sure if it looks muscular or man boobish, but I think it probably looks pretty good and definitely better than before. I'm 5'10 and I weight 142 pounds. I can bench press around 250 and I can bench press 140 pounds (almost exactly my body weight) for 25 repetitions. So I gotta have some muscle on my chest right? Anyways let me know what ya think.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 07:16:20 PM by DR87 »

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
That's a great result.  You can see in your oblique photos that preop you had a good bit of projection in the nipple/areola area, but in the postop oblique photo you're nice and flat.
As far as the muscle is concerned, the bench pressing has paid off.  You have great pec muscle definition and no breast tissue.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
yeah thanks doctor. I'm really starting to see that.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
a couple of pics i took last week

Offline jaima

• Posting Member
You look better than before, but can you tell me what type of procedure the doctor used on you.  I don't see any scars, it looks like he only did lipo, I think if some glandular was removed your chest will be even flatter.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Happy for you mate, great results indeed ! Enjoy  !

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
You look better than before, but can you tell me what type of procedure the doctor used on you.  I don't see any scars, it looks like he only did lipo, I think if some glandular was removed your chest will be even flatter.
I had lipo plus glandular incisions. the scars are there its just really hard to see them. they are practically invisible.
Does it look to you like I have a lot of breast tissue left? I can't really tell what my chest is supposed to look like. I can bench press 240+ lbs even though I weight only around 142-144 pounds, so I'm sure I have a good bit of muscle in my chest.

Offline jaima

• Posting Member
Well if you are working out as heavy as you say you are, that could very well be all muscle.  I'm not an expert in this matter and is very hard to decide what that is from just a pic. I think your doc should tell you more if it is just muscle or breast tissue.  But don't worry buddy you do look better than you did before.  Good luck.

Offline Mahseri

• Posting Member
damn dr.elliot jacobs is a magician ,(mashalla)

Offline 123456789

• Posting Member
Great results.  The male chest is not supposed to be flat.  Tense your muscles up.  Touch one of your pecs, by the looks I bet you feel hard muscles!  Dr Jacobs is great doc concerning gyne. Btw your body can take up to one year to completely heal.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
yeah thanks... i'm still not 100 percent sure about what i think. some times ill look at one mirror and think it looks great and then ill look at another and think it looks bad.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
a bunch of different cell phone pics. i know my chest looks better than before surgery but it still looks like i have gyne to me in some of the pictures. in others i think my chest looks great. its puzzling. please let me know what you all think!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You look great.  Enjoy your successful result.

Dr. Pope, MD

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Dr87, you're obsessing. My suggestion, hit  the gym and train your other body parts. It will complement your great looking chest and perhaps helps you stop obsessing  ;)

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
yeah I've been hitting the gym really hard. I just started a workout/body transformation blog, since I started a workout and diet journal this monday. I've just updated it through wednesday.
http://blog.bodybuilding.com/DPR

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024