Author Topic: 98% sure its gyno. help me out.  (Read 2188 times)

Offline lg88

hey, Im 22.  I have had this problem since i was about 15.  I'm almost positive its gyno, i tried goin to a doc and saying it hurts and stuff but he was so adamant that it was just a cosmetic procedure.  He also said he was sure HBCBS of NJ would def not cover this. 

I lift weights and played sports but I was never able to get rid of these.  Let me know how bad it is and if I jus need to lose weight or would surgery be the only cure.

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
LOOKS LIKE gyno to me from the pics...  I'll wait for the docs to reply tho...

Welcome to the club -_-

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It would be better if you posted pictures with side views and clearer pics ! As far as I can see, it is not so noticeable if it is gyne. I think you have a nice muscular chest, with muscular pecs. But post some more pics.

Offline jaima

• Posting Member
The pics are not very clear but I think you have a mild case of gyno, especially your left side.  As far as insurance covering the surgery I'm in the process of waiting for a reply from BCBS about covering my surgery.  My doctor took picture of my left side, right side and front side, the insurance company will take a good look at those picture along with the medical records to determine if they will pay for the surgery.  I'm no expert at this but I read somewhere that if you are overweight or a bodybuilder the insurance company will not cover the surgery.  So be prepare for a good fight.  Good luck to you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024