Author Topic: I have to say  (Read 2995 times)

Offline piks

I just read several older posts by Tiffany, William and others on the subject of acceptance and I have to applaud them for their opinions and insite.  I have to say, that I came to this group looking for unilateral support of all views and problems surrounding Gynecomastia.  I am very glad there is advice and support for those who can afford and choose to have surgery.  Good luck to them.  However, should there not be a separate category and support allowed for those who either can't afford surgery or simply choose to do the best they can and even those who have found that they may enjoy the condition and would like to flaunt it, like some I have communicated with recently and myself.
I was rash with my first post on the subject and I apologize to anyone I may have offended.  I was asked to seek other sites more appropriate and probably with good reason.  If anyone is willing to suggest sites that are more appropriate to my needs and the needs of so many others, I would truley love it if you would contact me with them.
I respect this site and those who use it for their needs, but I am not completely sure it will provide what I need at this step in my adjustment of admittance and acceptance.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
The mere presence of gynecomastia does not mandate surgery -- far from it.  There are many men who choose to live with it for a myriad of reasons.

If you choose to live with it, for whatever reason, you are very welcome on this site to express your views -- and I am sure there will be many others who will be pleased to post with you.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There is an entire section devoted to gynecomastia acceptance. I have tried to cover all perspectives.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024