Author Topic: I think I am depressed, I'm working on it. Can't afford surgery. Help! (Pics)  (Read 2041 times)

Offline purifier

I guess the disaster began when I was in my 15. I never noticed it until one of the other boys came and pushed me suddenly and then all of a sudden he said: "Why the hell do you have boobs?" I've never recovered ever since. They made fun of me for a long time and the day I went out of school, that was my happiest day because I could start fresh at a place where no one really knew my "secret". I used to be an avid sports player, complete extrovert but ever since that day, I've closed myself from the outside world. I have friends but I still live alone. I never realized what was wrong with me. I told my parents about this and they told me it'd go away as I grew up but it never did. Recently, I discovered that I might have been depressed all these years. I was thinking my depression was due to some other reason but its because of this and I'm now 100% sure of it.... I want to stand up and work towards it!

Now coming to the main point... I cannot bear this any longer. I'm sick of avoiding crowds and explaining people that I'm an isolated creature who likes to live alone. I could have gone for surgery but I don't have the money as of now... I'm saving some but am not sure how long thats gonna take. I've attached my pics. A few questions:

• How badly am I messed up? I've seen people giving some ranking on a scale of 10.. Any estimates?
  • Can I get rid of this through exercises? Even if takes an year and however rigorous that is, I'm willing to do it.
  • I am a vegetarian. Can someone point me to a diet that will help in the process?
  • What exercises can I do? I started going to the gym but I have no idea what to ask the guys there... I can't just go and ask them for a technique to get rid of moob...
  • If I do save up for the surgery, does anyone know a good doctor in the Chicago or perhaps Ohio area? And will I even have any benefits out of the surgery? I'm just getting freaked out with even the thought of a surgery... :(

And finally, two things:
  • I hardly eat, perhaps once a day (And I still don't understand where I'm getting all that fat from... see the pic)
  • I walk a lot but never worked out in a gym. I started out recently. I don't know how much it'll help me but I'm hoping for a miracle.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated... Make fun of me if you want but just give me some valid suggestion... Please... :(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 09:17:55 PM by purifier »

Offline LWNDAY

I find your pain. I went through the same mess as you. As for your pics, they look kinda bad, but I have a much more severe case of Gynomastia myself. Here is a List I made up for you. I basically did the same things on the list.

• Since I don't live in your area, I can't recommend any doctors for you. Go on some of websites of good hospitals in your city and look for surgons. There is also a link on this website too.
  • Go to Bodybuilding.com, it had some great articles on chest exercises and fat loss.
  • You said that you're a vegetarian, if you are eat anyting with soy, stop. Soy can mess up men's testorsrone levels and cause many problems such as breast growth. stop eating soy and find another soy of protein.
  • You should stop eating once a day, it will hinder your weight loss. Eat at least six times a day every two to three hours.
  • Exercise three to five days a week for 45 to 60 minutes.
I Hope I was any help to you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024