Author Topic: Your opinion please  (Read 6366 times)

Offline bm561

• Posting Member
I'm not sure if I have gyno or if its just fat. The doctor noticed the abnormal size of my chest around 10 years old. I don't believe it was diagnosed as gyno at that time. I'm 19 years old now and still have the issue. I have been going to the gym so there's some muscle there.

http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac96/bm561/

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
You look fine to me but the pictures are a bit darker. If you can post brighter pics that would be great for everyone to see and comment on. Thanks.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

I agree with what stated above. Not obvious to see with your dark pictures...  :( Post some clearer photos and it will be better then.  ;D

Offline bm561

• Posting Member
I updated the album with brighter pictures. If this is not gyno then am I just dealing with stubborn fat? I have been at 10% body fat with a 6 pack almost showing and they were still just as big. I have been weightlifting long enough to have enough muscle on my chest to be looking really nice.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:36:16 PM by bm561 »

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
your nipples look a little enlarged & dark but I wouldnt say your chest looks feminine in any way.
Everyones chest is different!

Offline bm561

• Posting Member
your nipples look a little enlarged & dark but I wouldnt say your chest looks feminine in any way.
Everyones chest is different!
I appreciate that but I honestly feel like it looks terrible. I've been wearing a gyno compression shirt every day for 4 years. They seem really pointy through my shirt. I don't know if I'm just being too critical of myself. It would be great to hear it's not gyno, I always thought it was. Either way, I want that flat look. If it's not gyno, I'm going to start cutting while applying lipoderm (yohimbine) to my chest. I'm hoping that will help me get a flat/hard appearence versus the soft/pointy appearence I have.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
Dude! you look great!! trust me don't go under knife. Get ripped and run and bulk up your shoulders a bit, get a six pack going you will be handsome as ever!  How is School and what are you plans for higher education? concentrate on that, you will get all the energy you need from that and you fly higher and higher. 

I have 2 inch diameter nipples and I am a Computer engineer and a nice GF, job, family etc etc I don't care and no one else does. I would hear an odd joke occasionally from my best buds about my nipples but I have the best comebacks ever!  and we all laugh.

My chest got a bit bigger past few month since I was working out too much and I joined this site but after lots of cardio its back to normal.  Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Offline bm561

• Posting Member
Thanks Jaxed, that does help. I've been bulking for the past 8 months and gained 30 pounds. I still want to bulk more but I think I'll try cutting while maintaining the muscle, hopefully improving the look of my chest. Then after I've cut all the fat maybe I'll bulk again.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

To be honest, it does look good. Maybe you've got some pointy nipples... Well... maybe... But honestly, with such a chest, I would NOT go under the knife ! Your chest looks good to me !

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
i just think that there's something wrong with the shape of his chest knowing that it's defined..

Offline bm561

• Posting Member
Well guys I've been dieting and cutting down my body fat. 3 days a week of moderate cardio for 45 min, 3 days of muscle maintenance, 1 day rest. I will update you with my progress, lets see if my gyno goes away. I am also using yohimbine hcl applied on my chest twice daily. Its been about 5 days. I will update each week.

Weight: 158

Offline sven35

you really should shave the hair at your chest and it would look much better.

I'm not sure if I have gyno or if its just fat. The doctor noticed the abnormal size of my chest around 10 years old. I don't believe it was diagnosed as gyno at that time. I'm 19 years old now and still have the issue. I have been going to the gym so there's some muscle there.

http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac96/bm561/

Offline bm561

• Posting Member
you really should shave the hair at your chest and it would look much better.
True. I haven't ever been taking my shirt off in front of people so it didn't matter much to me. I'll do that though lol

dubled

all looks good nipples a bit pointy, 9.5 out of 10 for looking good though

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
nice chest buddy.. :) mine is worser than yours  :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024