Author Topic: do i have Gyno, or am i just a fat slob?  (Read 3605 times)

Offline McFries

• Posting Member

Offline McFries

• Posting Member

Offline McFries

• Posting Member
sorry for the size of the picture, i have no clue how to work a computer....i've been working out and dieting for 2 months and haven't really seen a change..do you think i have gyno, or do you think exercise could get rid of my man flab?

Offline McFries

• Posting Member

Offline McFries

• Posting Member
someone please help...i use to be well built, but i put on this fat very quickly, and it seems like i'm losing muslce....do i need surgury, or sumting?

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
in don't see anything wrong with your front view pics man.. but the side view pics looks like you have it..the contour of your chest is not right but it's not pointy.  ???

Offline McFries

• Posting Member
its very depressing...i don't know whats wrong with me, the more i workout and diet, the bigger my stomach and chest gets, and the smaller my arms get...its like loosing muscle, instead of fat...it very hard to get motivatied to workout when you see a decline in apperience. could i have a hormone problem?

Offline dwayne78

You're looking good dude, trust me, just take a look at some other cases on this site...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing bad AT ALL ! Just lose weight and lift weight if you wanna have a better built chest !

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
I would say that you just have some fat on your chest. There is no evidence of puffy nipples or anything and I don't think you will be able to feel the rubbery disk behind the nipple everybody is talking about. However, whether you can get rid of this fat through diet and exercise, I don't know. As I always say, sometimes chest fat is just impossible to lose; implanted genetically or something. As for losing muscle and gaining fat and smaller arms...well, if you are able to lift heavier over time, this probably means that you have built some muscles. Maybe you overtrain your arms and that's why you don't see improvements in that area. I know most guys at the gym do bicep curls everyday thinking it would get bigger this way. In weightlifting, less is more. You got to give your body a chance to recover from the workouts in order to be able to train the muscles again.

Offline MAXIMUS96

• Posting Member
brotha, i'd kill to have your chest! see my pics!!
hey, all you need to do is jump on an awesome eating plan/workout regimen, low carb/high protein, no carbs after 6 or so, cardio. try p90x yo. I just lost 22 lbs my first - but my diet is super super strict.

Good luck to you!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024