Author Topic: my pics....is this gyne? if so, how bad?  (Read 3774 times)

Offline NCCN

• Posting Member
Hi guys, heres a few quick pics I took to get some opinions on whether or not I looked like I would need the surgery to fix this.

Ive had puffy nipples as long as I can remember, but they never protruded as much as they do now...im 6feet tall and weigh about 195lbs...for years I weighed about 150-160lbs, then over the last year and a half, I gained another 30-35lbs and I've been at 195lbs since, so I'm not really sure if this will remedy itself if I lose ten pounds or something.

any feedback will be appreciated

« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 06:52:03 PM by NCCN »

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
That's gyno for sure. Can tell from the shape of the nipple. Probably they protrude more now because you gained some fat in the chest area and it pushed the gland forward.

Offline NCCN

• Posting Member
yeah i thought so too, thanks for the reply....now i just have to find a decent doctor in the southern california area :P

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
That's gyno for sure. Can tell from the shape of the nipple. Probably they protrude more now because you gained some fat in the chest area and it pushed the gland forward.

I agree. Gyne for sure.  :(

Offline NCCN

• Posting Member
thanks for the feedback guys, im going to the general doctor today to get his opinion and see if he knows of any surgeons nearby that are experienced in this kind of thing....hopefully i can get this little problem fixed quick and painlessly

if anyone else sees this and has any useful info or opinions, please share :)

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Although it may be gyne (which it is), it is a very minor case. However, incision under the nipple may need to occur because I can see there is some breast tissue that is noticiable.

Good luck,

-Eric
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Although it may be gyne (which it is), it is a very minor case. However, incision under the nipple may need to occur because I can see there is some breast tissue that is noticiable.

Good luck,

-Eric

you hink that's considered a mild case???  ??? ??? ???

Offline NCCN

• Posting Member

Good luck,

-Eric

you hink that's considered a mild case???  ??? ??? ???

i agree, i think its at least a moderate case....ive lost a 3-4 pounds since i took those pics (fast metabolism, i lose weight extremely easily) and its already noticably better....but as soon as i can save the money, im going to get the surgery done, just for peace of mind, if nothing else

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024