Author Topic: Debating surgery in Poland with -  (Read 3446 times)

Offline lucifer

I've been looking at the these posts for a while now in silence and im prob gonna go to Poland to get the surgery because i cannot afford to do it at home. Has anyone actaully had experience good or bad with Polish clinics and specifically -? I've met with their rep and she seemed nice but that is their job, but she did inform me that they dont take ou the whole gland to which i was relieved as its a good indication that they know what they're doing. My main concern is their attention to detail with each case or would they be more blase about each patient due to the reduction in price. I'm in a rut guys, and i could really do with some advice.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:21:51 AM by Forum Adm »

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
Is the surgery more expensive in hell?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:21:04 AM by Forum Adm »

Offline irishpd

• Posting Member
Hey, I was in contact with the both the clinics in poland if you go through the posts u can see my email to them. I was going to go for sure with them think all in was bout 2500 euro flights etc accom and op, as far as i am aware there were two ppl who went to there i think. I just had my op yesterday but had it at home. I contacted my VHI and it was covered I couldnt believe it cause here in ireland the surgery costs 6k, anyway it took me bout a month from when i went to my fam GP had 2 blood tests, referal to consultatnt to havin my op yesterday.... now I dont know what your health care is like but defo an option. My GF(nor did my old family who only found out bout it few months ago) at the time didnt really want me to go abroad to ahve it done but i said well i cant afford it so its my only option but it wasnt. anyway have had one removed and gettin next one done on the 10th June. cant get over the difference having my right just been done and looking at the left its mad! its a bit sore but am on loads of tablets. any other questions bout poland let me know. but i was very impressed with them to be honest from my contact with them. only reason got it done at home cause it didnt cost me a penny!
keep us posted on questions and how u get on?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:21:33 AM by Forum Adm »

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
I was supposed to go here last year but it fell through, im in contact witht them at the minute about getting it done in the next few months, it looks ok, just cause it poland dosent mean they cant do the job as good as the uk/Ireland!  Sure most of the good surgeons arent even from England, usa etc there just based there.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:21:21 AM by Forum Adm »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024