Author Topic: pic of me..do i have gyno?  (Read 6105 times)

Offline renegade

• Posting Member
Hi guys
sorry im new here so i made another thread as well, but anyways here is the pic of me and here is my concerns which I had asked in another part of the forum: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20879.0

I really appreciate the help. Thank you.

Offline kingboob

Yes, but you are quite over weight as well... losing some of that weight will help........... How much difference the weight loss makes depends on whether the boobs are made up mainly of fat or gland tissue.

Offline renegade

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply.

Well based on how my chest looks like now, if muscle was added and I lost weight to become more toned will it make the gyno less noticable you think?

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
are aise thodi koi bata sakta hai. tu pehle weight lose kar uske baad khud hi dekh results. join a gym or run everyday. pehle weight kam kar fir dekh kya hota hai. aise poochne se kuch nahi hoga.
good luck!
Sid

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Ibanez99 --- I think your keyboard is faulty! either that or you been on the wacky backy! ;D

Offline renegade

• Posting Member
Ibanez99 so i assume from your first sentence that it doesn't look too bad? and yeah I have already resumed training and will monitor the progress on it.
and btw, for the rest of you wondering Ibanez was typing in Hindi..which is a surprise because I have no idea how you would know I speak it. Good guess or cyber stalker?  ??? anyways nice reply man. Im just hoping that even if it doesnt go away with the weight loss, I am hoping that the appearance will improve. And also i feel (and hope) that it is pseudo gyno because at least that is reversible through weight loss.

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Yes it doesn't look too bad. INfact looks normal with the rest of your body structure. I believe it will reduce alot with weight loss ( just a personal opinion). Even if it doesn't it's still not that bad. Also after you lose a good amount of weight ( try bringing your BMI to 22) start weight training on the bench press ,it will  give your pectorals a nice shape. After all this if you're still not satisfied with the look then you could probably think of surgery as an option. Trust me your results will be much better after that too(i.e. if you do want surgery ) . I did all that and currently at 22.04 BMI and did some weight training for about 2months and my gyno is still there so I'm getting them removed by surgery on the 23rd of this month. My upper chest has nice pecs so I believe after surgery the overall shape should look good! ( I say this cause I've seen people who work out before surgery with better results post op than those who don't). My point is - get in shape before you consider surgery an option:)
Btw I knew you were Indian cause  I saw your pic hehe no stalker :P. Ye to bahut hi easy guess tha . I'm from delhi btw.
Cheers!
Sid

Offline renegade

• Posting Member
Ibanez, U know bro, I just want the chest to lessen down the fat. The gland is clearly not big, maybe just a small one and im pretty sure the rest is just fat. i just want to lose the fat off and tone up the chest. After that even if it is still slightly visible I dont mind. Are Sohail Khan ko dekho.. Even he has gyne.

As long as my body looks fine overall its ok. And thanks for your opinion bro it really gave me  a good motivation boost. Im from London btw.  :)

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
That's exactly my point bro :D Rene Dupree a WWE wrestler also has it ( puffy nipple case) . So get in good shape and post some pics! Wish you luck. I'd be updating my new pics in a day or two and then finally post op pics after 23rd. So see you there :D
Sid

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024