Author Topic: My Case, please comment  (Read 1823 times)

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Hi Guys !

I've been here for years. Sort of an active member lately lol. I started working out in a hope that they'll go away. I can't feel any hard tissue behind the nipple. All I can feel is fat. Over the time I worked out, I added 25 pounds of muscle and lost some fat. Got very skinny at one point but still had these moobs.

I have been overweight as a kid, however, my moobs were especially large. Have seen kids fatter than I am but had smaller chests. As I grew up I got lean but could not lose the chest fat.

I have posted some pictures. Let me know what you think. I plan on getting surgery because I lost hope in getting rid of those through diet and exercise. I am a grad student though, so don't have the money now. I know I am not exactly at 6% body fat but still I don't think that justifies the size of my moobs. Height: 5'10, weight : 198lbs. All comments are appreciated. Thanks.

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/podolsky_2007/?action=view&current=2.jpg&#

PS. The photos in the yellow light background was after working out for 2 or 3 months. Forgive the hair, unfortunately it masks a lot of muscle definition but I can't help it  ;D

Guys, please pass by and comment. Just one last thing. I did not let this fucking thing stand in my way. I swam my whole life and still go to swim. However, I long for a more male contour to my chest and to be able to wear tight T shirts comfortably.

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
This is something what my chest looks like. I've been gymming for 2-3months too and I have body hair too lol but I have none on my back or shoulders, just the front part. My surgery is on 23rd. 3 more days to go!

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
When I was younger my chest was very similar to yours. And believe me, it doesn't get better as the years go by!

Like you, I didn't really have puffy nipples, but tended to carry fat on my chest no matter how slim I got and how much I worked out. (In my 30's I weighed 135 at 5'8" and still had the moobs.)

I had my surgery in February (at age 58) and I really encourage you to consult with a gyne-experienced plastic surgeon once you have the cash. Do it when you're still young. Your outcome will be better (skin in more elastic) and you will enjoy the results for more years.

Best of luck!

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
yeah, I plan on getting surgery as soon as I have the money. In 2 years time  :'( hahaha. I will be 30 by then, I hope my skin remains elastic enough  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024