Author Topic: gyno or not?  (Read 4445 times)

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
hello i am 24 and i think i have some problem with my nipples(gyno or puffy nipples).what do you think and what you recommend in both cases(gyno or puffy nipples).the second picture is with my nipples like when it is a little cold
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:47:44 AM by aaabasilis »

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
can you post some side pictures ? Can you also try to not raise your hands when taking the pictures?

Offline chris

• Posting Member
slight gyno.

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
some side pics..i'll try to take some with my hands down later..

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
one more from the side..

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
and two more from the side but with my nipples like when it is a little cold..i forgot to say..i don't feel my nipples sensitive,i don't feel pain or something and i don't find any lumps behind(but i don't know how it should feel if you have a lump..)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:51:27 AM by aaabasilis »

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
i think you have a nice chest,.. that's it

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
can't see anything. You look totally fine, just a muscular chest.

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
thank you guys for your help!look,it is a little muscular cause i am training at the gym..but i have some fat on my chest too.when i flex it you know,it's getting hard-tough i don't know exactly the word,sorry for my english,but it has some fat over it.you think it is from the fat?and what about my nipples?i've seen fat guys with fat chest but not nipples like mine..if i loose fat you think my nipples will get better?can i do anything about it?like taking nolvadex or letrozole?cause i don't like my nipples..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Considering your case, I would say you have a very nice muscular chest AND no gyne. And if I were you I would continue working out it could give you better results I think, concerning your fat I mean.

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
ok,some last photos with my hands down.in the first i'm relaxed but in the second i'm flexing my chest.in both pics my nipples aren't relaxed..

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
and this last picture with my hands down and my nipples relaxed..this is what i mean..look at my nipples in this pic.why the hell they're like that?when they're not relaxed and they're like when it is a little cold my chest looks fine.but in this pic which they're relaxed...i dont like them...

DeeDubStyle619

I see what you mean by the last picture. It looks like a pretty minor case if you ask me, but nothing I would second look. I think you look fine, but what matters is your opinion.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
AAA,

In my opinion you look good.  In the frontal photo where you say your nipples are relaxed, I think you look fine.  Looks like a muscular chest. 

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
ok..but what about letrozole or nolvadex?will they do anything??cause i'm searching the net and i see many guys doing it.what do you think?can letro or nolva do anything?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024