Author Topic: 3 monthes after surgery (excion +lipo) - nipples still puffy  (Read 8365 times)

Offline svet

• Posting Member
Hello doctors !

thank you for your time , i had my surgery almost 3 weeks ago , excision and lipo , the PS took gland and a little bit fat out.

2 things make me very worried - I'm wondering how they can be at the same time -

My nipples are still puffy (not like before) but puffy and when I'm flexing my Peck muscle they become invert and goes in

like crater shape.

is it possible? the PS took to much gland or not Enough ? i can't really understand ...

thank you !!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 01:43:29 PM by svet »

DrBermant

Hello doctors !

thank you for your time , i had my surgery almost 3 weeks ago , excision and lipo , the PS took gland and a little bit fat out.

2 things make me very worried - I'm wondering how they can be at the same time -

My nipples are still puffy (not like before) but puffy and when I'm flexing my Peck muscle they become invert and goes in

like crater shape.

is it possible? the PS took to much gland or not Enough ? i can't really understand ...

thank you !!

How tissues move can be important. 3 weeks is very early after surgery.

Posting Standard Revision Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures or Video to Document Male Chest Deformity can help others better understand your concerns. Residual tissue can form a contour deformity after surgery. Scar adhesion can attach nipple skin to deeper tissues altering animation. Such issues are best explored with your surgeon or someone you see for a second option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline svet

• Posting Member
Hello!!

I had the surgery 5 weeks ago , had a small lipo and excision , after the surgery the PS showed me the gland that he removed.

the nipples looked nice and almost 80% flat post surgery , and now when i took off the vest they puffed out again (mostly

the right nipple) . so the PS say that it's normal and it's too early to see results , he said it's healing tissues , scar tissues and

something with the blood and the veins ... and he said it's gonna be o.k .. I'm in a lot of pressure due to my current look.

the PS is well known where i live and he made a lot of gyn surgery's .

More important details : the nipple feels empty and i can squeeze it and i don't feel the lumps of the gland like before.. at list not now.

i should say that in the first few days i was pretty happy from the results.. why the nipples puffed out now?  

thank you ...

DrBermant

Hello!!

I had the surgery 5 weeks ago , had a small lipo and excision , after the surgery the PS showed me the gland that he removed.

the nipples looked nice and almost 80% flat post surgery , and now when i took off the vest they puffed out again (mostly

the right nipple) . so the PS say that it's normal and it's too early to see results , he said it's healing tissues , scar tissues and

something with the blood and the veins ... and he said it's gonna be o.k .. I'm in a lot of pressure due to my current look.

the PS is well known where i live and he made a lot of gyn surgery's .

More important details : the nipple feels empty and i can squeeze it and i don't feel the lumps of the gland like before.. at list not now.

i should say that in the first few days i was pretty happy from the results.. why the nipples puffed out now?  

thank you ...

It is quite hard to understand contour issues with the images you posted. When bending arms forward / hunching over, skin issues can be exagerated. That is why I evolved the Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures or Video to Document Male Chest Deformity.

I do not see any crater deformity on the limited views. What at first seems flat after some doctors surgery can be from general tissue swelling. Once that swelling goes down, then residual contour issues can reveal themselves. Puffy Nipples after surgery can be residual gland, scar, fat, or the deflated skin envelope.

It is still too soon to tell what the final contour will be. How Tissues Heal and Evolve After Gynecomastia Surgery depend on the original problem, what was done, skill of your surgeon, and many other factors best explored with your surgeon or someone you see for a second opinion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
[/quote]

Offline svet

• Posting Member
hello doctors ! thanks a lot for all the help in here.

please tell me what you think :

3 months after surgery (exscion + lipo) - first week - nipples were 70% flat , no big swelling and no bruising.

then they puffed out again . what is it? scar tissue ? gland? fat? skin?

please try help me from the limited views of the photos.

thank you !

Offline svet

• Posting Member
this are some more pictures that took .

DrBermant

hello doctors ! thanks a lot for all the help in here.

please tell me what you think :

3 months after surgery (exscion + lipo) - first week - nipples were 70% flat , no big swelling and no bruising.

then they puffed out again . what is it? scar tissue ? gland? fat? skin?

please try help me from the limited views of the photos.

thank you !

The new images are not much better than the first set in showing potential issues of residual contour problems. Standard Revision Gynecomastia Pictures can better help others understand your concerns.

Initial swelling can mask gland left behind, inadequate removal, and other problems. Residual swelling can mask final contours. The Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Complication after Gynecomastia Surgery will always have skin, gland, scar tissue, and fat components.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024