Author Topic: ughhh!  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
So me and some friends were out tonight, well wait let me say that my best friend has a inground pool at his house (really sucks lemme tell ya!) anyway, we had these 2 girls come home with us from the bar. We are sitting out back of his house and they all have this "great" idea to get in the pool. Well as you all know that is not gunna happen with me!. So the 3 of them strip down naked and jump in. Im fricken stuck sitting there watching them have a good time! Wow this really sucks lol. So one of the girls gets out and comes over and is begging me t oget in... wow how bad i just wanted to jump in. But COULDNT! I cannot wait to get rid of these demons! July 29th!!!! DEATH TO MOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
it's emotionally very hard to live with gyno. i understand that and going through the same thing. but:...
what were the odds you were gonna see the girls over and over again? think about it...
i would take my clothes off and join them in the pool. believe me, unless you have an extreme case, no ordinary person will criticize you. tons of people are not even aware of the problem. i have been suffering from this for the past 20 years and just realized what the problem is and how it can be handled.
having these said: i truly wish you the best on your surgery. please share some pictures and details.

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
I live on the coast man, in a town where going out on the river or to the beach is THE thing to do.... been there, done that. It does suck bad, especially when you have been pursuing a girl for a while and she is going to the beach and keeps telling you to come with her. I just couldn't do it, and lost her because of that. The good news is I am 2 weeks post op and wont have to worry about that crap next summer. I cant even describe how excited i am for next summer...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 03:09:41 PM by puffman1 »

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Ya, here alot of people go to the river, and like a said my friend with the pool lives a block away and people are always there partyin and swimmin, and i have to make up excuses pretty much everyday. Not fun! Puffman i hear where you are coming from man, i have lost alot of women that i was very interested in due to not being able to take my shirt off! Cant wait to get this surgery done. Deff gunna change my life drastically. And LAgyne check my photos, i consider my case pretty severe. Severe enough that NOONE has seen me with my shirt off in 12 years, except the docs these last few months.

Offline jamie_s

• Posting Member
I HAVE BEEN THERE BROTHER!

my mate has a hot tub, lost count of the amount of times i've been sitting on the sidelines resenting him as he has a perfectly flat chest...ANNOYING!

These b*stards are ruining my life, can't wait til they're gone!

Stay strong mate, your day will come and it will be even more sweet, you will be able to appreciate it more!

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Thanks jamie... Surgery is set for this thurday. Ive had butterflies in my stomach for 2 weeks im so nervous, BUT on the other hand i cannot frickn wait! I hear ya about the whole being annoyed about your buddies flat good looking chest! lol You know, they say that so many men suffer from G? I dont understand, i rarely see people that look anywhere close to me.

Offline jamie_s

• Posting Member
Yeah, first thing you do is look at your friends for G, NONE OF MINE HAVE IT, EVEN THE FAT ONES HAVE FLAT CHESTS, so annoying..

..However since I have been reading this board I find myself looking at mens chests, ha that sounds so gay but i'm constantly G-spotting to make myself feel better...

All the best with your surgery mate, i'm sure it'll go great.. and I can't wait til you can jump in the pool with a couple chics and enjoy it... I bet it'd be one of the best days of your life! ha.

J

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
o it will be the best day of my life haha (granite who the chicks are) lol, but ya i hear ya on scoping dudes chests.. i do feel dumb doing it but find it a habit nowadays

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024