Author Topic: Donut shaped gland?  (Read 5544 times)

DeeDubStyle619

My right nipple is puffier than my left, so I can feel a more defined shape of a donut mass behind my right peck. The center of the donut is my nipple, its hollow with nothing directly behind it, but puffy. Same as the left, but less dominantly. Does this sound like a typical case? I am saving for surgery.

DrBermant

My right nipple is puffier than my left, so I can feel a more defined shape of a donut mass behind my right peck. The center of the donut is my nipple, its hollow with nothing directly behind it, but puffy. Same as the left, but less dominantly. Does this sound like a typical case? I am saving for surgery.

Uneven or Asymmetric Gynecomastia is quite common with one side being larger than the other.

The Anatomy of Gynecomastia has the gland attached to the nipple by design / function. Fingers of gland then extend out from the nipple into the fat. Examination of the Male Chest by Feeling is not a reliable method. Although gland tends to be firm and fat soft, gland can be soft and fat firm. For all of the many variations I have seen for the decades of performing gynecomastia surgery, I have yet to find a donut of gland other than after a surgeon's misadventure leaving gland behind.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024