Author Topic: My pictures - suspecting gyne  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Kral

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 01:00:02 PM by Kral »

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
doesnt look like feminine shaped chest to me. ::)
what make you think you have? Are you comparing your chest to some athletes or pop star?

Offline Kral

• Posting Member
Well, it's been embarrassing me since puberty, is very noticeable no matter what I'm wearing, is totally unaffected by weight loss, and has these disc-shaped rubbery hard structures that are making me paranoid. And I HATE it and want it to disappear.
That's what makes me think it's gyne.

Seriously, take a look at [this]. Do you think this is "normal" for somebody with a BMI of 22? I know this is not a severe case, but to me they look like a pubescent girl's little boobs.

First I thought they'd go away with age (that's what the doctor said 12 years ago, when they hurt). And they didn't go away. I was a bit overweight, so I thought it was just fat, and would disappear with diet and exercise. I got down to 70 kg (1.78m tall, that's a "perfect" weight) and they were still there, same size.
I've never taken my shirt off in public. I always wear dark, baggy shirts. I never go to swimming pools or the beach. I was constantly laughed at because of them during high school. I broke with a girlfriend I had because she laughed at them. I've beat several guys because of despective comments about them. And I'm totally paranoid about people whispering at each other in my presence, because of them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:58:43 PM by Kral »

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
IMHO... the weight you lost has gotten rid of ur chest's femininity... I understand that you may have been teased while u were younger and heavier but I'm pretty sure no one would make fun of you at ur current weight... you look great and have absolutely no reason to shoulder the risk of surgery... that being said... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and if ur chest bothers you to the point that it's currently affecting ur self-esteem, etc... then you should consult a P.S. about your options.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
IMHO... the weight you lost has gotten rid of ur chest's femininity... I understand that you may have been teased while u were younger and heavier but I'm pretty sure no one would make fun of you at ur current weight... you look great and have absolutely no reason to shoulder the risk of surgery... that being said... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and if ur chest bothers you to the point that it's currently affecting ur self-esteem, etc... then you should consult a P.S. about your options.

I AGREE, you don't look bad at all,..

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
i think you have it but the pics arent the best.

i think its mild. but not none at all, its not bad though
less than 30 days till im 14

Offline clowndog

Maybe the other guys here have/had worse. It's definately noticeable and if you can afford to do something about it, you should. It's clearly screwing with your head. If you can't afford surgery, increasing muscle mass will help. You dont have much bulk at the moment. From somebody with glandular gyno that has bodybuiling bulk, trust me it can help.
It can be frustrating when you know u have gynecomastia and unqualified people pass judgement and tell you there's nothing wrong. If you know it, then do what you have to do to put your mind at ease.
Good luck mate.

Offline Kral

• Posting Member
Thanks everybody for your opinions.
I finally managed to see a doctor (public health is sooo f*ing slow), had a physical exploration, hormone analysis and psychological examination, and i'm having free surgery next January.
Apparently I have a mild gynecomastia but no sign of current hormonal alterations, so according to the doctor something must have happened during puberty that made them develop but once hormones got back to normal the glands stopped growing.
According to the doctor, all of this is routine. A large percentage of men here have undergone this kind of surgery, but they obviously don't want to let others know it.

So, next year, this user's gonna lose his pair of boobs. I'll try to get better pictures anyways, just so new users can have pictures of what a mild gynecomastia might look like.

Offline kwl04

• Posting Member
You and I looked similar. Congrats on getting them to pay for your surgery.  One word of advice.......make sure you do a lot of research on who's doing your surgery.  I would NEVER trade a free surgery with a doctor that may not be my first choice over paying the doctor of my choice what it costs in order to make sure you're in the best hands possible. 

I'm not trying to make you paranoid, but read as much as you can on here.  There's a guy I read about that had free surgery and he's super pissed about the outcome. He didn't look bad to begin with in my opinion and now I think in his opinion that he's worse off than before. 

Offline gotgyne

In my opinion it's a mild form of gyne. Choose your surgeon carefully!

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024