Author Topic: surgery coming up in less than a week..need advise fast  (Read 2092 times)

Offline bspike

I have my gyno surgery coming up in the next 4 days. It's going to be a liposuction only procedure under local anesthesia (im not a very bad case.. quite lean with some extra chest fat that could be take off my..umm.. chest)

I am really interested to know what is the kind/level of pain most people experience immediatley after liposuction for gynecomastia?

The reason is, that my doc says I'll be walking and out and can resume light activity immediately after the lipo is done (by taking a few painkillers). I'd like to know if thats really reaslistic or am I gonna be bed ridden for a couple of days or but stuck with limited movement immediately after?

What is the kind of pain most of you have experienced immediately post surgery? is it bearable enough to function thru the day in a relaxed office environment?

could you drive immediately after?

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
My doctor told me not to drive after surgery because of the medication in my body. If you were to crash you would be fucked.
Not really much pain after surgery. The painkillers work really good.
The worst part post surgery is sleeping. Sleeping on your back is really not pleasant at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024