Author Topic: Why So Many Inexprienced Doctors?  (Read 1719 times)

Offline clevelandguy1980

• Posting Member
I am not trying to come off as brash, but the more and more I read on this board the more people are left unhappy like myself after my first surgery. Gynecomastia surgery has been around for a while now, yet so many doctors I read about leave crater deformities. I searched for a board certified surgeon thinking they were all qualified to perform the surgery. Getting rid of gyne, and left with another deformity is unacceptable. I have to get a revision like many other people, and my doctor tried to blame it on loose skin. My skin is very tight, he just left me with a hole where he took out the gland. I would LOVE to get my money back somehow but my surgery was 5 years ago, and don't even know if I have any legal recourse.

Maybe I am asking to much but don't doctors spread information? Plastic surgeons have to have networking meetings and talk about the techniques they use. To have this many deformities I see on here is just way too many. I could see inexprienced surgeons, but the majority seem to be board certified from what I have seen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024