Author Topic: Innie??  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Ok so is it possible for your chest to be so flabby and shapely that it can over lap your nipples, thus turning your nipples from outies (natural) to innies? Ok well I guess its possible since that’s me I'm talking about, but is it normal? For a normal person with gyne that is.... It just folds over and my nipples curve horizontally across the center and just folds in. Sometimes I occasionally can see the nipple part if its chilly. Strange no? Also is it normal for the nurse to snicker at your chest when you go in for a physical? Maybe it’s just normal for me...

DrBermant

Ok so is it possible for your chest to be so flabby and shapely that it can over lap your nipples, thus turning your nipples from outies (natural) to innies? Ok well I guess its possible since that’s me I'm talking about, but is it normal? For a normal person with gyne that is.... It just folds over and my nipples curve horizontally across the center and just folds in. Sometimes I occasionally can see the nipple part if its chilly. Strange no? Also is it normal for the nurse to snicker at your chest when you go in for a physical? Maybe it’s just normal for me...

Inverted Nipples can be a component of gynecomastia.  Gland tissue can anchor skin to deeper structures causing an inversion of the nipples into a fold.  Surgery can address this deformity.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member

Inverted Nipples can be a component of gynecomastia.  Gland tissue can anchor skin to deeper structures causing an inversion of the nipples into a fold.  Surgery can address this deformity.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Thank you that does help out. At least I know why now, and that one day it could be fixed but for now for me that kind of surgery would be unnecessary since its not like I would take my shirt off anyway. No one besides my doctor has seen me with a shirt off in the last 8 years and even that’s becoming too embarrassing. Even when I get out of the shower before I open the door I have to cover myself up like a women so my parents won't see. I hope the nipple problem goes away with gyne reduction surgery like in those pics. But even if not, anchored skin is a lot better then gyne.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 01:49:02 PM by Badgene »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024