Author Topic: compare how gyno changed in 1 year without surgery  (Read 6783 times)

Offline donie787

• Posting Member
i made some photos when i found out that i have gyno.i was not on any diets or something,a bit of gym nd there you go,pls tell me is my case goin worse ,staying same or going better. thx.

Offline donie787

• Posting Member

Offline donie787

• Posting Member
and these are new ones,just taken few seconds ago.so did something changed in 1 year?

Offline donie787

• Posting Member
so all those are my new ones,nd i saw guy already commenting but i didnt even uploaded my new pics :P now u can go on mate :P

Offline dcp330c330c

• Posting Member
Great work bud i can see one hell of a big difference!

What chest excercises do you do?

Offline donie787

• Posting Member
everything for chest except decline bench press.there is still some fat on chest so im gonna do something about it.i think its gonna be some excess skin left after that,so to conpensate it i guess im gonna start training my back muscles more so they gonna take all that loose skin from make my chest to make it more firmer nd it should look like im tensing my chest all the time.

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
lol... i was the one that commented prematurely thinking that last picture you posted was one of ur newer ones... but nonetheless... what I said still stands... in my opinion your weight loss has made your nipple protrusion (puffy nipples) even more evident when they're not stimulated which I'm sure you notice even with clothing on (similar case to mine)... i personally would still consider the surgery with your case... but to each their own... if you feel happy with yourself and it isn't affecting your social life significantly (it has for me) then you don't need to shoulder the risks of having the surgery done.

Offline donie787

• Posting Member
well i need to whatch what im wearing,i can't wear everything coz then its evident but thats all.i dont have rly big deal with it,im just kinda angry coz i would like to have nice abs nd chest coz i rly love going to gym but if i would have it,i will not be able to show it :D and surger in london costs 3-5k nd thats a huge amount of money,risk and scars.i think i can live with it.ppl didnt used to have these gyno surgerys 20 years ago,nd they were fine,maybe they didnt even knew that its something wrong :D now everyone have money nd can do plastic surgerys nd other stuff :) i think im gonna be okey without surgery

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
I think your chest looks normal. You just have naturally big nipples, which a huge number of men have. You don't have any breasts at all. Surgery would only be to please others. I really believe that most persons don't look at male nipples as sexual objects, and so they don't care one way or the other. German men, for example, often have overdeveloped nipples, and Turkish men often have undersized, tiny or totally flat nipples. No one really cares, though, except the ones on this forum, it seems.

Offline donie787

• Posting Member
well for me its soo easy to spot someone with gynecomastia,im working in shopping centre and i rly see alot of ppl and i just got used to it to see atleast 20 ppl with gyno.its easy for us to spot peoples with gyno coz we have it ourselves.i dont think so that someone gonna rly care about it. sometimes rly pisses me off coz i cant wear shirts that i wan to wear and they would look rly good if i wouldnt have gyno,but i can't...or gym,im afraid of training my chest too much coz maybe i can make it worse :( i was thinking about getting the money for surgery but it was for rly short period of time...most of the times i think darn it,she's not gonna date me becouse i have bigger nipples than average :D

DrBermant

and these are new ones,just taken few seconds ago.so did something changed in 1 year?

It looks like you have lost weight. Congratulations on the improvement!

Weight Loss can help the Fat of Gynecomastia. Residual fat, gland, and skin can remain behind as contour problems. Losing the fat can unmask remaining gland. You can better see the problem with this demonstration of the Anatomy of Puffy Nipples.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia surgery is an art form, not all doctors have the same skills. Look for examples of their sculpture before planning an operation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline donie787

• Posting Member
i have a question,i can feel something under my aerola,nd i know that its a gland but i can feel the same things on my legs where is a bit of fat or my arms as well.whats that??? maybe in my chest there is not fully developed glands nd they can disappear someday?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024