Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Jimmy123

Hi everyone. I was directed here from BodyBuilding.com because I am worried I might have Gynecomastia.

~PLEASE READ~
I just turned 16 last month, I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 155 pounds (a little bit skinny for my height). I have had puffy nipples for a few years now. When I was like 12-13 years old I was a pretty chubby kid. When I was 15, I hit a major growth spurt and I got a lot skinnier. Even though I lost a lot a weight my nipples and stomach still have some fat on them, I do know that fat comes off the chest and stomach last. If I do have Gynecomastia I know it's very mild compared to others I've seen. I do not want to get surgery because I don't think it's needed, plus I just turned 16 and I'm still going through puberty. I really want to put on some muscle for basketball but I'm worried if I work my chest that it will become more noticeable. So what I'm asking is: Do I have Gynecomastia? And will it go away because I'm still going through puberty?

Pictures:

http://i53.tinypic.com/vs2q84.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ryt068.jpg

I plan on building up muscle everywhere in my body besides my lower chest, this will make my fatty chest less noticeable. I aalso have good genetics do to my broad shoulders and thin waistline. With basketball season right around the corner I will be doing a lot of cardio and healthy eating to reduce my body fat percentage. Thanks for your input. -Jimmy

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
That doesn't look like gynecomastia at all. Even if it is, no one would notice anything abnormal about your nipples.
You should just build some muscle and you'll look pretty good

Mark

Offline burntoast

• Posting Member
Yeah man, it doesn't look like gyne to me either. Throw some muscle on that frame and you'll forget all about it.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
well I certainly dont think you look like your chest could be mistaken for a womans, so therefore, NO, you do not have gynecomastia!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
No gyne for sure

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024